Laura Whitmore #5 Hamster cheeks, pic of Steve’s feet, at events 6 nights a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these the weekend chat shows that ITV gives everyone a go at? I think Katie Piper, the Kemps, Kate Garraway and Big Narstie had a run last year

Reactions: 14
A chat show on a Sunday morning when most people aren’t watching tv. That will be a huge success I’m sure 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are these the weekend chat shows that ITV gives everyone a go at? I think Katie Piper, the Kemps, Kate Garraway and Big Narstie had a run last year
Just had a look and all those shows were made by the same crowd as this Whitmore one.

Reactions: 3
Just to confirm - Kate Garraway is taking a break from her Sunday show, to film another project about her husbands recovery. Laura has the stand in gig with a slightly tweaked format (and shortened episodes) for 6 weeks.

And she’s announcing it as though she’s been given her own ‘chat show’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did nobody at ITV watch Aftersun?! She can’t chat, she can barely read an autocue. She’s not interested in what any guests have to say. Might watch it just to see how stilted and awkward it is.

Reactions: 9
It wasn’t Big Narstie it was Big Zuu.

Big Narstie had/has a chat show late night on Channel 4. There’s no way he would get a family friendly Saturday/Sunday Morning show

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did nobody at ITV watch Aftersun?! She can’t chat, she can barely read an autocue. She’s not interested in what any guests have to say. Might watch it just to see how stilted and awkward it is.
It will probably be a one-and-done like a few shows on at that time. There was a decent cooking show on a few years back that Juliet Sear who sometimes appears on This Morning did and I had hoped it would get a second series but it never came back.

I watched her on an old Gogglebox on tv last night and she was so aware of the camera, as opposed to all the other celebs watching. Always trying to have a cute face on and aware of what she was saying. I find Meghan Markle like that too, always trying to have the perfect, photogenic expression on her face as opposed to just relaxing and getting in to the moment. I find it makes me distrust them both.

Reactions: 12
I watched her on an old Gogglebox on tv last night and she was so aware of the camera, as opposed to all the other celebs watching. Always trying to have a cute face on and aware of what she was saying. I find Meghan Markle like that too, always trying to have the perfect, photogenic expression on her face as opposed to just relaxing and getting in to the moment. I find it makes me distrust them both.
Yeah this is also my impression of her! Always so contrived and ingenuine

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.