Laura Whitmore #6 Here's a new project Laura being a f@#£%*g mother.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Laura.
Thread title courtesy of @dear_ratboy with 43 thanks
Anyone care to attempt a summary of thread 5?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So advertising a childishly named booze brand (and getting into hot water for it) is the sort of thing The Whitmore decided was ‘feeding her soul’ and ‘adding value’ I take it?

Reactions: 20
So advertising a childishly named booze brand (and getting into hot water for it) is the sort of thing The Whitmore decided was ‘feeding her soul’ and ‘adding value’ I take it?
She's actually a shareholder in the company too.
She has rather a puerile sense of humour and she certainly likes a beverage so it makes sense on some level I suppose!
I feel like she is just so desperate to be cool and popular 🙄

Reactions: 10
There's not a single likable thing about her, is there?
Agreed.

She should have borne this saying in mind.
B984C7D3-4153-4E1D-8B96-B160A793A2F4.jpeg

She had plenty of opportunities to build a decent enough career but was too caught up in her own self-importance to make a success of anything*.

*Oh er, sorry, I meant to say of course she only wants to work on things that 'feed her soul' or something... 🤣

She likes to try to undermine him. I think I mentioned on a previous thread that I was watching an old episode of Celebrity Gogglebox recently that they were on. There was a guy on-screen, can't remember what the programme was but he was a bit shy/ awkward socially.
She said that's like you, that's like you 🙄. I don't know a whole lot about her husband but it was just a chance to have a dig at him.

Sometimes people don't realise that doing/ saying something like that doesn't do them any favours either!

I think it's one of these things where she's been far too ruthless and self-serving and it's now coming back to bite her on the bum.

Nothing wrong with being ambitious, especially as a woman - I'm constantly looking for inspiring women to admire and learn from, they are amazing. But when you're so single minded about it that you trample over people to get to where you want to be AKA taking the LI gig during Caroline Flack's darkest hour, or do it without any integrity at all AKA promoting the British Army as an Irish woman under the offensive guise of "feminism", not disclosing ads, treating journalists terribly when SHE herself STUDIED JOURNALISM...you burn through goodwill fairly lively.

People don't want you to succeed and are happy to see you fail at things because you're just not demonstratedly a very nice person overall. Which she probably tells herself is "jealousy" and "women not supporting women" when in reality it's people not supporting self-serving arrogance that can never own up to something not working and her own fault in things.

If I was The Shitmore's publicist, I'd be fighting hard to show the public a bit of humility in her to gain a bit of popularity. Her admitting that LI was very stressful and she probably was the wrong fit but gave it her best shot all the same. Her ACTUALLY supporting Maya Jama and giving her a bit of praise online for how she's slid in there and owned the show in the few weeks she's been presenting. Her talking about motherhood and how hard it's been to juggle that with her own ruthless ambition and whatever mom guilt came with that. Or even just get her to tone down the non-stop selfies and "here's me looking amazing" insta posts that she uploads multiple times a day and dial it back to more outward facing social media content.

The problem with that is Titmore doesn't have an ounce of humility in her body and would need a personality transplant for any of that to be possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't imagine anything more cringey than seeing her dancing in that ad.

Reactions: 3
How much of a simp is Iain? His colleagues must gossip like hell about him, first she followed him onto Love Island, now she’s in his tit sitcom.

I know he is part financing the second season himself but still, imagine that conversation with the rest of the team ‘oh I was thinking I have an idea for this character, Laura thinks, I mean erm, I really think, that erm it would be a perfect fit for erm, my erm, my boss no wife, my wife…’

Considering he seems to think he’s an edgy, sarcastic comic, it’s not great for the brand to have to include your missus in absolutely everything you ever do.

Reactions: 16
How much of a simp is Iain? His colleagues must gossip like hell about him, first she followed him onto Love Island, now she’s in his tit sitcom.

I know he is part financing the second season himself but still, imagine that conversation with the rest of the team ‘oh I was thinking I have an idea for this character, Laura thinks, I mean erm, I really think, that erm it would be a perfect fit for erm, my erm, my boss no wife, my wife…’

Considering he seems to think he’s an edgy, sarcastic comic, it’s not great for the brand to have to include your missus in absolutely everything you ever do.
Professionally, he's hitching his wagon to someone who is very unpopular. Not a great move.

Reactions: 6
She's at the BRITs tonight I think, her multiple Instagram stories were the giveaway.

Expect to see multiple videos of her staggering/walking up a hotel corridor like a baby giraffe and dancing like a drunk aunt at a wedding thinking she's cool.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She's an incredible clinger on, still trying to network her way back on da telly despite losing literally all her gigs last year and being relegated to the back office of ITV and placated with crappy documentary series / Sunday morning gig that no-one will ever watch ever.

When's the last night she sat in and mothered her child?

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she pretended to get the tube there again, god remember when she got rumbled doing that? Crrrrrrringe. It’s no wonder she’s sunk like a stone.

Reactions: 6