Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the definition of Tall Poppy Syndrome.

Hatred isn't a good look.

(Actually it would be kind of funny if she suffered for years under RTE's thumb and then went and did the British Army podcast anyway. Curious if you'd till be abusive towards her)
Laura is just another Jane Park. She got lucky to get where she is. Period.

Reactions: 1
Let’s face it, Laura only has the LI job because she is married to the voiceover man. She was handy and available in a pinch when Caroline needed a speedy replacement. She was also inoffensive, uncomplicated and not controversial; everything they needed at the time. But she is BAD and the fans of the show don’t like her. As the show goes on we see how bland, uninterested and up her own arse she is. She lacks every bit of character, pull and charm that Caroline had - and add to that her dancing around with glee at securing the job when Caroline was going through the worst time of her life. She is a cold cold person, ultra defensive and the uncomplicated girl they hired who avoided controversy has now turned into a petty and antagonistic hole full of her own self importance. She probably does have the LI gig this year because I have no doubt whatsoever that she licks the absolute hole of those who she deems worthy enough and can do her favours. And as for living in the UK, it’s not far away enough imo. A thoroughly undeserving, talentless and unlikable person who no one will ever like as much as she likes herself. That is my opinion. Period 🤟🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’d imagine the contract was for a few shows and that was bedded in by her management. Not any real notable career highs for Laurs this year would seem.
Man child Iain getting a bit pudgy too.

Reactions: 4
NOBODY is gonna remember who Laura Whitmore is this time in 2023

she,ll suffer the humiliation of being dropped as LI host and she,ll be a near 40 year old who never made it to her own show

she,ll never make it to primetime

nor ever be able to move beyond lowbrow trash telly

Reactions: 9
Just seen her "felt cute" post.....she has wet hands and red knuckles, as a former bulemic that's so obvious....she's in the bathroom, dewy eyed, red knuckles. I feel sad for her if that's the case but she is a proven control freak and so I wouldn't be surprised 😪

Just seen her "felt cute" post.....she has wet hands and red knuckles, as a former bulemic that's so obvious....she's in the bathroom, dewy eyed, red knuckles. I feel sad for her if that's the case but she is a proven control freak and so I wouldn't be surprised 😪
I mean.. she legit could have just washed her hands and not dried them fully and red knuckles? Mine are the same every autumn/winter from the cold and eczema. Dunno, just feels a bit far to point out things as an eating disorder? I appreciate you may notice these things that make sense given your experience tho x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I mean.. she legit could have just washed her hands and not dried them fully and red knuckles? Mine are the same every autumn/winter from the cold and eczema. Dunno, just feels a bit far to point out things as an eating disorder? I appreciate you may notice these things that make sense given your experience tho x
I appreciate I am oversensitive and may be way off the mark....I should also perhaps apply a filter to my thoughts sometimes...thank you for the kindness in your reply to my oversensitivities xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
NOBODY is gonna remember who Laura Whitmore is this time in 2023

she,ll suffer the humiliation of being dropped as LI host and she,ll be a near 40 year old who never made it to her own show

she,ll never make it to primetime

nor ever be able to move beyond lowbrow trash telly
I will remember her - but not for good reasons.

Reactions: 5
Her latest post. The Islanders are grimacing talking to her, she doesn't put them at ease like a good host would. And her body language is so effing off.

Reactions: 6
Just to let everyone know I got MTV back during the week, if I were to watch it would I not have to worry about coming across Titmore?

LI is a fast sinking ship, I highly doubt any of the people mentioned in this thread would go near it - people are wising up to the influencer culture that it breeds/recruits from and the toxic nature of the show. I’d not want the job unless there is some serious shake up.

Reactions: 7
LI is a fast sinking ship, I highly doubt any of the people mentioned in this thread would go near it - people are wising up to the influencer culture that it breeds/recruits from and the toxic nature of the show. I’d not want the job unless there is some serious shake up.
The rot set in when Caroline died

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.