Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she's got the sponsored Primark posts to tide her over now that the presenting gigs have dried up 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You'd absolutely do the same if the the alternative was to sit in the RTE canteen being abused by Bláthnaid Ní Chofaigh and MAYBE be offered Dancing With The Stars Ireland. Caroline Morahan's interviews about how she was treated by RTE speaks volumes.

And as for the British Army podcast - I, in fact, don't care. She works in Britain. Is she supposed to turn down work because the British Army are involved? They did nothing to her.

Going to laugh my head off when she hosts the show. You are reaching so far it's pathetic.
I’ve absolutely no issue with her going to London.. what bugs me is her narcissistic behaviour in her work and in her publicised personal life…

Good for her if she is presenting the show again… and glad to see she’s still managing to come across likeable and genuine to some people

Reactions: 8
As a long, LONG time lurker, who has seen your "West Brit" abuse reach absolutely pathetic levels, I registered, solely to laugh in your face, and celebrate Laura getting this gig.

A gig she never lost. Why would ITV mess with a good thing.

"British Army Podcasts". Lol. Tall Poppy Syndrome in full effect.

And, you couldn't even get "British Army Podcaster" right. She interviewed a member of the British Army for a podcast.

But she left and made something of herself and didn't rot on RTE. How dare she.
Hi Laura! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"We went out" she says as if they never do 🙄🤷‍♀️

I do like her pink boots 😅

Reactions: 1
Lol at her making out her toxic positivity book is on a par with the best sellers of the year when her book is in a different (self help) section next to Jordan Peterson’s

Reactions: 7
You'd absolutely do the same if the the alternative was to sit in the RTE canteen being abused by Bláthnaid Ní Chofaigh and MAYBE be offered Dancing With The Stars Ireland. Caroline Morahan's interviews about how she was treated by RTE speaks volumes.

And as for the British Army podcast - I, in fact, don't care. She works in Britain. Is she supposed to turn down work because the British Army are involved? They did nothing to her.

Going to laugh my head off when she hosts the show. You are reaching so far it's pathetic.
*if she hosts the show. If ITV had any sense they'd get a new presenter to keep things fresh.

As for Caroline Morahan, where is that particular interview?

Thirdly, Blathnaid ní Chofaigh is a lot more charismatic than The West Britmore, and I'm sure TWB makes her look like a flawlessly nice person by comparison.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
As a long, LONG time lurker, who has seen your "West Brit" abuse reach absolutely pathetic levels, I registered, solely to laugh in your face, and celebrate Laura getting this gig.

A gig she never lost. Why would ITV mess with a good thing.

"British Army Podcasts". Lol. Tall Poppy Syndrome in full effect.

And, you couldn't even get "British Army Podcaster" right. She interviewed a member of the British Army for a podcast.

But she left and made something of herself and didn't rot on RTE. How dare she.
Nobody cares that she left RTE. There is a reason people get threads started about them on Tattle. It’s because they are incredibly unlikable. Laura is a mediocre presenter who piggybacked onto LI by knowing the presenter and screwing the voice over guy. She written a book that reads like something from the advice column of a school newspaper. She latches onto any job for a quick quid despite the contradictions. She thinks she’s mother of the year for keeping her child private while not actually keeping her private and having people to run around doing things for her. She believes all this makes her something special but she’s never been able to get out of presenting on a fluff channel, she’s not A list anywhere but in her own head.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
ITV are absolute muppets if the don’t replace her considering how she was universally panned last year. I’d say they have a wish list of people they would like to do it but getting someone to take a gig on a show that’s becoming stale and one that’s stuck on a satellite channel probably isn’t easy. LI is tacky and cheap. I’m surprised Laura does it tbh.

Reactions: 10
"We went out" she says as if they never do 🙄🤷‍♀️

I do like her pink boots 😅
I thought that whole giddy walk-out-and-back was the most charming thing she’s put up for years … looks like she’s genuinely having fun rather than her usual contrived posing

Reactions: 4
*if she hosts the show. If ITV had any sense they'd get a new presenter to keep things fresh.

As for Caroline Morahan, where is that particular interview?

Thirdly, Blathnaid ní Chofaigh is a lot more charismatic than The West Britmore, and I'm sure TWB makes her look like a flawlessly nice person by comparison.
Lol at Blathnaid ni Chofaigh being brought up 🤣 anyway to add my 2 cents, shes an absolute hole - i came across her as she was a customer of a place i worked. An absolute tight fisted head if there ever was one, rude condescending the list goes on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Why would ITV mess with a good thing?"

One of their best things of recent years was Primeval and they threw that under a bus.

"Why would ITV mess with a good thing?"

One of their best things of recent years was Primeval and they threw that under a bus.
anyone that comes on here to defend the likes of LW will not last

and I bet there is talks taking place to oust her as presenter of LI

Laura is not relatable to the younger crowd the show is aimed at

and when she had her go at doing it she screwed it up massively

the fanbase do not like her

IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT

and ITV will have to take action or one of their most successful brands will plunge in value

Reactions: 9
anyone that comes on here to defend the likes of LW will not last

and I bet there is talks taking place to oust her as presenter of LI

Laura is not relatable to the younger crowd the show is aimed at

and when she had her go at doing it she screwed it up massively

the fanbase do not like her

IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT

and ITV will have to take action or one of their most successful brands will plunge in value
Caroline's death was the beginning of the end.

Reactions: 3
Caroline's death was the beginning of the end.

hear hear

if she was still here and none of it happened LI might have stood a good chance of being a genuine long running hit up there with the best days of Big Brother

but all this has brought about the decline much faster than expected

Reactions: 5
Oh by the way with London and the UK you don't actually have to live there to work there, and you can live in London and still work in Ireland.

I'd argue they did leave, but I can see your Anti-British worldview is so insane you'll never have a conversation.
All four of the band still live in Dublin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.