Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering why she’d post that unflattering photo of her tiny arse but then remembered an article of her giving out that it’s too big so she must be delighted with the weight loss
The look in the left I have seen so many times before in those who don’t eat or vomit up their food after eating. The epitome of body eating away at muscle to survive.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She looks like a frail 88 year old woman with osteoporosis and muscle wastage in that photo by the sea. Gangly limbs with no muscle tone or body fat.

Reactions: 11
She’s lost her spark looks wise. She’s gone very gaunt and it ages her. I don’t know why so many showbiz types feel the need to become super slim after having a baby. She’s probably going to blame it on being busy or something. Maybe she write a book about it 😜

Reactions: 8
I know they’re at utterly different ends of the celebrity scale, but when you look at the way Whitmore has done post birth (desperately rushing back to work, attend every z list event, gagging for people to call her superwoman, blatantly dieting and ending up skinny and gaunt, blanket bombing social media trying to prove her lifestyle hasn’t changed) and the way Katy Perry has done it (no rush to lose the baby weight, enjoyed the time off with her new family, slowly worked back to fitness and now absolutely smashing her new show and getting rave reviews from media and fans who’ve missed her while she recharged)

One has done it all wrong and has come off looking desperate, popularity is tanking as a result. One has come back looking refreshed to massive success.

Go figure.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s definitely the chief earner in the house.
Wonder what gigs are planned for the new year?
Keep peddling the 5 live show and tacky itv2 or try and step up to more serious presenting?

Reactions: 3
I was wondering why she’d post that unflattering photo of her tiny arse but then remembered an article of her giving out that it’s too big so she must be delighted with the weight loss
When was the gold dress photo taken? She looks way better there.
She would eat herself if she could.

Reactions: 3
When was the gold dress photo taken? She looks way better there.
She would eat herself if she could.
2019 … a masterclass of how to age yourself by 40 years in 2 years …

“kindness and consideration of somebody besides yourself keeps you young” - Betty White

… I guess Laura is doing the opposite

Reactions: 6
She looks like an old lady wearing an incontinence pad.

• Haha
I was going to say they look like my toddlers when they’re either stealthily carrying a turd or filled their shorts full of sand/ mud/ whatever they can get their hands on.

I’m no poorly qualified Instagram nutritionist but I can’t help but feel that kind of weight loss while breastfeeding and after hitting 35 is going to wreck your bones. Plenty of spon opportunities for osteoporosis supplements i suppose.

I reported her for an undisclosed ad for that ridiculous booze (Muff Liqour) and the ASA said the complaint was valid and both her and the company would be contacted 🙌🥳

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I know we'd all like Maya or AJ to host LI this year but unless I hear anything about Laura not coming back, I'm assuming she will.

Reactions: 1
I know we'd all like Maya or AJ to host LI this year but unless I hear anything about Laura not coming back, I'm assuming she will.
When does it start? I don’t know how these things work but if she’s not under contract, I wouldn’t take not hearing yet as a sign she’ll be back.

I know it’s a different channel but every year I think “why on earth Is Tess Daly still presenting Strictly?” so who knows. But if they took on board what people said last time then they may well be looking into other options.

AJ was rising before a very successful stint on Strictly and Maya Jama is clearly doing well, presenting a prime time ITV1 show so I’m not sure either of those would want it

Reactions: 8
Maya moving stateside probably ends her links to the show. AJ will be hot property, there are a few others now too and I don't think the equal opportunities / representation thing can be overlooked either. There are more and more people saying the biggest shows on TV (I'm a Celeb, Strictly, Bake Off etc) are all presented exclusively by white people. The fact LI is presented by a white married couple doesn't really represent A: the show or B: it's demographic - these are things that will DEFINITELY be getting discussed in the ITV meeting.

Reactions: 13
I think AJ would be brilliant. Thing is I think she can do better than a crap ITV2 show. I’d imagine post Strictly and ones she’s back to full health she will be very in demand and fronting something on a main channel.

Maybe Emily Atack for LI?

Reactions: 13
6AEC30CB-5D41-4B2B-88B7-FC9E0175F28B.jpeg

AKA. Look how many hampers I’ve been gifted.

Also noticed she has 11.4K Instagram posts?!? Are u ok hun??

9186E18D-5597-40A6-8F2B-D968B7C1ADD3.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.