Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL honestly, a multicultural post... about being a paddy in London. In NW London, down the road from Co.Kilburn 🤣 clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Find it very hard to believe that they are the first irish couple to have a child at said nursery in relation to where they actually live.

Reactions: 4
Ok you’re going to have to bear with me as I’m not Irish but I’ve just googled where in Ireland she’s from and it’s says she’s from Bray, which (I have been there) is really not far from Dublin so why is she making it sound like she’s from the middle of nowhere and going on about living in a multicultural city 🤣

Reactions: 6
Also, if they are putting all of the kids nationalities/ heritage then where’s the Scottish? I think they just put a mix and Laura’s changing the world again.

Reactions: 2
Also, if they are putting all of the kids nationalities/ heritage then where’s the Scottish? I think they just put a mix and Laura’s changing the world again.
You can say it the same for Scottish. Someone commented about there being no Welsh & Laura replied with some shite

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She probably went in there huffing and puffing and all confrontational until they put up a failte sign

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Westbritmore probably doesn’t speak a word of Irish. She’s only Irish when it suits her.

Reactions: 12
No it’s really not and she doesn’t sound at all like she is from the West Country.

Reactions: 8
Yes we will. Being from the West Country, she doesn’t sound anything like anyone from round here .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.