Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there much music on mtv nowadays? It used to be good, but it seems to be all scripted reality shows etc
AFAIK MTV as a whole was supposed to be phasing back in music, but I'm not sure if that's actually happened or if it was just a plan that was scrapped.

Reactions: 2
Ex Hollyoaks I think? Never heard of him before or since Strictly.
Still can't believe he didn't win.
He is an actor on the West End. I saw him in White Christmas a couple of years back and now stars as the lead in Pretty Woman

Now back to Laura and her Tik Tok dancing….

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone - I’ve been watching this thread for a while but just have to say something now…

Is it just me or is she ‘out out’ a hell of a lot for someone with a young baby…?! My kids are 3 and 6 months and I’ve not had a proper night out in over 2 years! But I guess it’s ok as long as she has the breast pump with her 🤣

Reactions: 23
Hi everyone - I’ve been watching this thread for a while but just have to say something now…

Is it just me or is she ‘out out’ a hell of a lot for someone with a young baby…?! My kids are 3 and 6 months and I’ve not had a proper night out in over 2 years! But I guess it’s ok as long as she has the breast pump with her 🤣
She is out a hell of a lot , we have two little dogs and don‘t get out because of that responsibility, never mind a very young baby

Reactions: 11

She's so irresponsible

Reactions: 1

since i started following this thread on here a few months ago, Laura hasnt taken one day off from posting on instagram. not one

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.