Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's their dynamic though. She picked a kinda average enough bloke who will forever be indebted to her and bend to her every whim because "she's out of his league".
Not sure if he’s happy with that dynamic though… hasn’t he said that he hates it when people say he is punching?

Reactions: 4
LOL. LMAO.

How about "Maybe if she didn't support the British Army, maybe then she wouldn't be so barmy?"
That don’t wash with me. Her endorsement of the British army is disgusting but throwing sexual insults at her is even worse. Is every woman who does something you don’t like a bleep?

Reactions: 10
That don’t wash with me. Her endorsement of the British army is disgusting but throwing sexual insults at her is even worse. Is every woman who does something you don’t like a bleep?
We could say "bore" instead

Reactions: 2
Lukewarm tea but was was leaving a london establishment the other day when she was coming in the door with her pram. I stood to the side to let her enter. Absolutely no acknowledgement at all. A man then held the door open for her (double door and vestibule situation) and of course he got a gracious - ooooo, thank you so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Babestation is the only channel I'd actually be happy to see Laura on. Maybe for Love Island 2022 they could swap her with whoever is the most popular girl on Babestation?
Maybe on their cosplay night around Halloween she could dress up as a Black & Tan, tanning herself with baby oil. Meanwhile on ITV2 on the Celebrity Juice Halloween special [insert BS girl here] is massively improving the show with her one-liners.

Reactions: 2
Babestation is the only channel I'd actually be happy to see Laura on. Maybe for Love Island 2022 they could swap her with whoever is the most popular girl on Babestation?
Maybe on their cosplay night around Halloween she could dress up as a Black & Tan, tanning herself with baby oil. Meanwhile on ITV2 on the Celebrity Juice Halloween special [insert BS girl here] is massively improving the show with her one-liners.
Maybe you could start a thread about babestation if you want to keep talking about it. Tbh you’re starting to seem like the boy in the playground who pulls the hair of the girl he fancies. Is that why you’re so mad that Laura left Ireland because you’ve missed your chance?

Reactions: 16
Maybe you could start a thread about babestation if you want to keep talking about it. Tbh you’re starting to seem like the boy in the playground who pulls the hair of the girl he fancies. Is that why you’re so mad that Laura left Ireland because you’ve missed your chance?
Left Ireland??? That's funny did she ever live there??

Lukewarm tea but was was leaving a london establishment the other day when she was coming in the door with her pram. I stood to the side to let her enter. Absolutely no acknowledgement at all. A man then held the door open for her (double door and vestibule situation) and of course he got a gracious - ooooo, thank you so much 😂
Lol not surprised by this at all! Of course she'd acknowledge a man but completely blank another woman. She's such a pick me.

Not sure if he’s happy with that dynamic though… hasn’t he said that he hates it when people say he is punching?
He told Chris Ramsay that he doesn't mind when people say he's punching because he agrees, but I can't help but wonder whether it does get under his skin a bit. His series of Taskmaster proved he takes himself rather seriously, he seemed to have a bit of an ego. Normally Taskmaster is the kind of show where you walk away loving all of the contestants, even if you never liked them prior. Iain was the only contestant in the show's history (well, him and Russell Howard) who I walked away genuinely disliking.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.