Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who's that?
Eoghan McDermott. Absolute bastard. Groomed a teen for starters. Knew my cousin through RTE and is just.. a creepy prick.He has a thread. Scum of the earth. Nothing is happening in terms of a sentencing 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
The absolute cat crash meltdown she's having is just screaming to me that she's already lost the LI job. There's no way itv would be happy with someone representing a brand behaving like this oh I'm absolutely gutted for her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The reason for this year's lacklustre Love Island commentary? 🤔

s.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Whitmore needs to remember we are not attacking her to be nasty or drag her mental heath down

it is constructive criticism for being cataclysmically poor as a presenter

and even the Love Island fanbase are in almost 100 per cent agreement

to use a football term shes lost the dressing room

and therefore the job

the only way she,ll be getting near broadcasting after the sacking

probably QVC IF VERY LUCKY

in three years people will forget she ever hosted LI if they're not BritBox subscribers

talking of which SPITTING IMAGE begins its new series there on Saturday

THEY NEED TO SPOOF LAURA

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Please let's not forget that all the journalist asked was the baby's name ffs. It's nothing to do with protecting a child's welfare or safety or anything that would be IPSO-reportable.
Yes exactly and the journalist was only asking confirmation of the name based on the Instagram account followed by Laura and Iain with the surname Stirling and the description ‘baby spam’ 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
for me i dont care about her presenter skills, if she was nice to the public shed at least have the sympathy vote which can get people far. i never paid much attention to her before, but i always felt she wasnt that great of a presenter but didnt care much but i started to dislike her with her post on instagram about how dare anyone tell her shed feel bad after having a baby and how great her boobs were. i mean you just dont do that do you? And then the journalist scenario. ok the journalist was going to print the story without her saying so but thats journalism and she knows that. I feel a bit sorry for her because i dont think she knows that shes wrong etc. I really hate the comparisons with caroline because caroline got abuse for the way she presented also.

Reactions: 18
for me i dont care about her presenter skills, if she was nice to the public shed at least have the sympathy vote which can get people far. i never paid much attention to her before, but i always felt she wasnt that great of a presenter but didnt care much but i started to dislike her with her post on instagram about how dare anyone tell her shed feel bad after having a baby and how great her boobs were. i mean you just dont do that do you? And then the journalist scenario. ok the journalist was going to print the story without her saying so but thats journalism and she knows that. I feel a bit sorry for her because i dont think she knows that shes wrong etc. I really hate the comparisons with caroline because caroline got abuse for the way she presented also.
And the book thing. She REALLY laid into the publishers and printers because there was an error or something 🙄

Reactions: 8
And they let Eoghan McDermott follow the baby’s Instagram account so must still be close (one of only ~100). And yeah I get he’s not been convicted of anything but if you read those accounts from those girls and knowing how poorly those crimes are dealt with.. hmmm. Not great.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Caroline’s mum commenting re being upset Laura got the LI job when Caroline was arrested etc has really thrown a spanner in the works for Laura. 100% agree with Caroline’s mum , and definitely think there is more she would have said if she could 🤔

Reactions: 28
A quick recap of the walking contradiction that is "the whitmore"

* Promotes ethically sourced fashion
- Is the face of Primark who have extremely dubious links to slave labour

* Champions human rights issues
- promotes products by Nintendo who have links to Chinese slave labour

* Uses the slogan "believe women"
- follows and is followed by Eoghan McDermott who, if women are to be believed is guilty of abuse

* Says she was close friends with Caroline Flack
- did not hesitate in gloating the fact that she took her job whole she was at her lowest ebb
- danced the night away at the Brit awards and documented it on her Instagram TWO days after Caroline passed

Another thing that is telling is the people who don't follow her on Instagram. Namely Caroline's close friend Georgia May Foote and successful Irish women like Sharon Horgan and Aisling Bea.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
A quick recap of the walking contradiction that is "the whitmore"

* Promotes ethically sourced fashion
- Is the face of Primark who have extremely dubious links to slave labour

* Champions human rights issues
- promotes products by Nintendo who have links to Chinese slave labour

* Uses the slogan "believe women"
- follows and is followed by Eoghan McDermott who, if women are to be believed is guilty of abuse

* Says she was close friends with Caroline Flack
- did not hesitate in gloating the fact that she took her job whole she was at her lowest ebb
- danced the night away at the Brit awards and documented it on her Instagram TWO days after Caroline passed

Another thing that is telling is the people who don't follow her on Instagram. Namely Caroline's close friend Georgia May Foote and successful Irish women like Sharon Horgan and Aisling Bea.
Someone called weemissbea is a follower of Laura’s baby’s Instagram page. Isn’t that Aisling‘s handle?

This is based on the picture in post #890 from @PineappleQueen19

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I know Laura is a bit of a knob for various reasons, promoting a green washed primark campaign, the embarrassing tiktok dancing, going on about her breast pump in a handbag etc, but the media pile on feels a bit much. So she did an awkward job of hosting the LI reunion. It’s a shite reality show that’s past it’s prime, who cares. I don’t think she’s racist like a lot of people have been saying. I know tattlers haven’t said it, it seems to be ones commenting on her Instagram

Reactions: 6
Someone called weemissbea is a follower of Laura’s baby’s Instagram page. Isn’t that Aisling‘s handle?

This is based on the picture in post #890 from @PineappleQueen19
My mistake

Although it was nice to see Aisling throwing some shade at Laura recently when she called out Primark for it's unethical practices

Reactions: 9
I know Laura is a bit of a knob for various reasons, promoting a green washed primark campaign, the embarrassing tiktok dancing, going on about her breast pump in a handbag etc, but the media pile on feels a bit much. So she did an awkward job of hosting the LI reunion. It’s a shite reality show that’s past it’s prime, who cares. I don’t think she’s racist like a lot of people have been saying. I know tattlers have t said it, it seems to be ones commenting on her Instagram
I don’t necessarily think she is racist, but she does come across as nasty , vindictive, contradictory & full of her own self importance and someone who doesn’t give a tit about who she stamps all over to get where she wants to be

Reactions: 22
She never really bothered me up until she got pregnant and she was appearing half naked with her bump hanging out in photo shoots while also demanding privacy. Well no that’s not true, she first struck me as someone who isn’t right when she arrived in South Africa for love island and was dancing on a bed with glee while Caroline was suicidal and going through absolute hell. Then literally days after Caroline died she got all dressed up to go to some event and was dancing all over her insta stories, pouting posing preening, all while saying she was devastated at her passing; I found that so so crass and just disgraceful tbh. Then there was the whole plugging the British army thing, the Primark “sustainability” thing, her book fiasco, and calling out that journalist - none of which she ever climbed down from after being told she was wrong and inappropriate. She is as arrogant as they come and I’d say never thinks she is in the wrong. She should re-release a book and call it “nobody can ruin your own life except for you. A memoir on how not to act when you are handed it all on a plate and have no talent”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
A
I don’t necessarily think she is racist, but she does come across as nasty , vindictive, contradictory & full of her own self importance and someone who doesn’t give a tit about who she stamps all over to get where she wants to be
Aye, fair enough . She needs to chill out for a bit and get off the gram

Reactions: 9
I know Laura is a bit of a knob for various reasons, promoting a green washed primark campaign, the embarrassing tiktok dancing, going on about her breast pump in a handbag etc, but the media pile on feels a bit much. So she did an awkward job of hosting the LI reunion. It’s a shite reality show that’s past it’s prime, who cares. I don’t think she’s racist like a lot of people have been saying. I know tattlers haven’t said it, it seems to be ones commenting on her Instagram
The media pile on is because she regularly encourages her followers to 'pile on' journalists.

The media pile on is karma, she started it and now they are finishing it

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.