Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's kinda bad itv allowed the jack grealish question but the fact Lillie ok'd it just shows these people will do anything for media attention. They are all the same. jack grealish is obviously just as dumb as these fools

Reactions: 13
It would have been a lot less hassle for her to just put one post on her IG today saying 'NOT MY FAULT!' as thats pretty much exactly what she is getting at whilst throwing the rest of the LI team and cast under the bus.

ALWAYS with the excuses. The lady does protest too much, I think...

Reactions: 10
if not Maura or Maya

ITV wont go for this

BUT

GET ANNE ROBINSON as host of LI

that'll put the fame seeking ones in their place
I would love to see Maura host it, but - and I say this as someone who is also Irish - her accent is truly awful. She is fantastic to look at and has natural charm and charisma, the kind of draw that Cheryl had in her hay day with X Factor, but her accent is brutal 🙈

Lmao rant incoming
Did she ask for Jack’s or his girlfriend’s consent? Haha when you’re explaining you’re losing Laura.. but do keep digging

Reactions: 21
I think Rylan should host it. He was brilliant on big brothers bit on the side. He has a great personality, great chat & is very warm. He also used to pull contestants on things when they went on & he was brilliant with the studio audience. He would be well suited to it. Laura has to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

I am not surprised the press are on her back. If she doesn't like the press being nosey, then the press are going to make stories about fans of the show noticing she's nosey.

Reactions: 26
Caroline would not have put Mary in the position of explaining why she’d called things off knowing after she’d said about her gran. She’d have asked Millie if her dad had given Liam a warning to treat her right. She’d have told Abi and Dale that they’re perfect for each other. And then she’d have got pissed with Chloe at the after party.
Laura just screeched ‘it’s so awkward’ 73 times.
But she pronounced it ORKWORD which in itself was so AWKWARD!!!!!

Reactions: 4
“I do not have a bob”
What?? Literally no one gives even one tit about your hair girl. What an extremely unlikable self involved idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Everything she posts is done in such an aggressive way. Real undertones of anger and annoyance from her over the simplest of things. Like the bob thing, the way her hair looked in one of her posts it did look shorter, people just asked a question ffs. She will alienate her tens of fans if she keeps up with this perpetual victim vibe. She’s such a dose.

Reactions: 33
Absolutely crying at her rant on stories 🤣 think someone’s been reading twitter / here/ daily mail comments and has snapped

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ahhh can't wait to catch up on the Reunion, missed it last night. Sounds like Laura made a hames of it as usual. She's just so uptight and has to be seen to be in control. Everything she says or does on screen you can see the cogs turning.

@loopyboopy many thanks for your top notch Earl Grey-in-the-best-china tea*!!!☕🫖Can't wait to hear more but I too am so stressed about you incriminating yourself 😂🦸‍♀️

Sending an NDA after telling friends about your new baby 🤯 Who would ever? Only Beyonce could get away with shenanigans like that and I bet she still wouldn't!

*Also thanks to @Jay-cloth Cow and @PepsiCherry and anyone else who's spilled about her unpleasantness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She still hasn't addressed the fact that she is a terrible host. Please God, let this self serving witch be replaced. Also, she doesn't give a crap about the islanders. Stop begging it Laura 🙄

Reactions: 17
She absolutely needs to be replaced after this terrible season. It just doesn't work. Seen rylan mentioned above that's a great shout. Would give the series a different feel and he's naturally funny and able to have a rapport with people unlike Laura. She's too wooden

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I haven't been keeping up with this thread / Laura Whitmore in general, so this may already have been discussed. I noticed her claim of being on the Sunday Times bestseller list and I thought that doesn't seem right, so I was trying to find any evidence of it. I couldn't (does anyone have anything?) but I did find this https://the-digital-reader.com/2020...mQS48rZifao-1630938356-0-gqNtZGzNAlCjcnBszQbl
Like everything in her career, she is led by her management, who are just dreadful people - I really did think they were to blame for her self serving attitude and ego, as they seem to create this atmosphere around their clients (not that they have many left). However reading some other tales on here it seems she may have been well on the way up her own behind long before she had official representation.

Going back to the 'best seller' title, the recent portfolio sent round by her agents had details of the book with the label 'Best Selling' then in much lighter font beneath it was a particular sub genre, of which it had been a best seller that week. So I think it's a bit of a reach, but they/she will never miss a chance to self publicise, as we well know.

One last bit - I don't know any further juicy details, but she has just missed out on a BBC2 gig which has gone to Angela Scanlon instead. That's got to smart... maybe we WONT be seeing a lot more of her on the telly as she so boldly claimed!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.