Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't know she had a thread. She is a well known class A bleep in Dublin.

She knows two of my cousins. One from college, who sees her the odd time still at a wedding or college catch up if she's in dublin and Christmas. She was once in my cousins bathroom for over an hour when they where in college ( uni for brits) and my cousin presumed she had the shits lol. And she had gone through all her makeup in my cousins bathroom and showed her all the pics and had tried on over 10 different lipsticks to get a good selfie 🤣🤢🤢🤢

They had a close nit gang in college and Laura slept with one of the girls fellas. My cousin unfortunately has no back bone and will say hey when she sees her. If it was me I'd give her a good talking to.

She also knows my older cousin through RTE and being "celebs" in ireland. It was his 40th last October. We where going back into lockdown around his birthday so had a small gathering of like 12 of us at his place. I stayed at his to help out for a few weeks as I was off work and we had an unwell family member so stayed in his place with her.. He showed me a text one night that she sent him.. she asked why she wasn't invited to his 40th and if he had had a party 🤣. He posted nothing about it as it was strictly a tiny family gathering 🤣 She kept asking what he did for his 40th and he was like just a family meal and she was like oh is that it? 👀🤣 Tbh I always thought she fancied him and it was all a bit odd.

Her fake accent drives me up the wall. I've met her a few times and she's the type of yolk to not introduce herself to ya. She waits for someone to go omg youre yer one off the telly 🙄

@loopyboopy all completely accurate. At my cousins wedding me and my brother noted the only people she spoke to at the wedding worked for the media 🤣🤣🤣🤣 a greedy snob she is.

She told me I could be on TV if I wasn't almost 6 foot. Lol. Needs more exposure of how horrible she is. Wannabe d4 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
You weren’t joking about Twitter, I searched Laura Whitmore and everyone was slamming her 🤭 usually there’s a few tweets defending but I would’ve had to dig to see any. Same on the Mail Online, too:

8664929E-37B1-4ED4-899E-7C4A1AB43BA4.jpeg

I might catch-up today for some secondhand embarrassment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What on earth is she doing in the first pic she has posted? She looks like she is having an attack or seizure of some sort...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Been reading about complaints flooding in because of the question Laura asked Lillie about grealish liking her bikini pic.
People are saying she's a hypocrite complaining about press intrusion and privacy issues but it's okay for her to piss and tit all over jack's girlfriend's privacy and how hurtful, disrespectful and embarrassing it must be for her.
when she asked that question I said to my boyfriend imagine if she was watching a show where a female presenter asked a woman “I saw stories about you and Ian Stirling what’s going on there” she’d be posting stories/tweets about it non-stop!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Iain actually went far out of his way to wish me a happy 30th birthday at the end of series 4 of LI in August 2018 via video FROM THE VILLA

after id emailed the makers saying this was my first year watching and that he and Caroline were a big part of what clinched it for me

as a fan of his I feel I can relate because

1 fellow Scot born the same year as me seven months apart

2 he,s got much the same passion for video gaming as me

he really is Whitmore,s polar opposite both in talent and actually wanting to meet his public and get to know them a little more

Reactions: 17
Iain actually went far out of his way to wish me a happy 30th birthday at the end of series 4 of LI in August 2018 via video FROM THE VILLA

after id emailed the makers saying this was my first year watching and that he and Caroline were a big part of what clinched it for me

as a fan of his I feel I can relate because

1 fellow Scot born the same year as me seven months apart

2 he,s got much the same passion for video gaming as me

he really is Whitmore,s polar opposite both in talent and actually wanting to meet his public and get to know them a little more
yeah as i said before i actually feel bad for Iain. she lovebombed him so cant really blame him for getting with her. its a horrible situation because now there is a child involved. she definetly has something wrong with her and its very apparent.

Reactions: 17
In last nights Reunion you can tell she’s read the public backlash and tried (too late) to overhaul her presenting / personality.
She came out dancing and ‘care free’, she’s trying to act like she’s so chill/cool/flirty etc. She is the definition of a ‘dead ting’ :ROFLMAO:.
Even the contestants know she’s on the way out, there was quite a bit of dead air and short responses from them all towards her, eye rolls and even some grimaces.

Also, side note but her old teeth are suspicious 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I
Very quick one - partner is asleep but this one doesn’t need any redacting 😂

Iain told my partner the baby had been born and the name, they were on FaceTime, showed him the baby etc - Laura rang him later that night and said she was sending over an NDA, didn’t want any information being leaked because there was a planned announcement. Partner literally told her to duck off. Iain sent over some cookies saying she was ‘hormonal and very sorry.’ Cookies were delicious though!

Also I have on very good authority from double sources, partner and friend who works for channel 4, they were sacked from celeb gogglebox because Laura had kicked off they didn’t get much screen time - an email was sent round saying that they didn’t get much screen time because they were boring as sin ☠

I’ve been at parties with her and a lot of comedians - very little interaction unless they are big ones e.g. Ed Gamble, James Acaster, anyone on telly

Most comedians are pretty normal or have self esteem issues so someone like Laura is really jarring. I did have a chat with one pretty famous comedian who referred to her as “the little gremlin” and kept pretending to spill his drink near her, “don’t feed her after midnight!”
I wonder what Dara O'Briain thinks of her. They are from the same town in Ireland.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The irony of someone like Laura asking contestants personal questions when she goes mental at the tiniest mention of her personal life. I suppose she’d say she’s just doing her job but aren’t all journalists? She’s a twit of the highest order. I’m actually surprised she married someone like Ian and didn’t go after an industry exec, seems more her style. Maybe she just likes being with a bloke she can bully.

Reactions: 36
Been reading about complaints flooding in because of the question Laura asked Lillie about grealish liking her bikini pic.
People are saying she's a hypocrite complaining about press intrusion and privacy issues but it's okay for her to piss and tit all over jack's girlfriend's privacy and how hurtful, disrespectful and embarrassing it must be for her.
Laura was literally asked the name of her baby and went OFF on a journalist. But she thinks it’s okay herself to ask intrusive questions that some people may want kept private

Reactions: 21
when she asked that question I said to my boyfriend imagine if she was watching a show where a female presenter asked a woman “I saw stories about you and Ian Stirling what’s going on there” she’d be posting stories/tweets about it non-stop!
Because Laura thinks she's above these people...they're tabloid fodder to her. She's the star in her eyes

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.