Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who describes themselves as quirky and crazy is guaranteed to be nothing more than a massive pain in the arse and tedious as duck to boot
I don’t think I’d ever call Danny from the Coronas a “huge star” now or back then, unless that’s how Laura herself described him to inflate her own image. But then I have an irrational dislike of him anyway, can’t put my finger on it. Maybe it stems from his association with her, I used to like Iain before he hooked up with her

Reactions: 7
Anyone who describes themselves as quirky and crazy is guaranteed to be nothing more than a massive pain in the arse and tedious as duck to boot
'I'm a crazy little girl' 🤮
bleeping twit.

I would say with almost absolute certainty she will be dropped from LI. She simply is far too dull. If Iain went with her, meh, bit sad as he had been so good in the past but this year he was incredibly flat.

Maybe it stems from his association with her, I used to like Iain before he hooked up with her
Do I recall she went out with Paolo Nutini? Such a bizarre couple. I like him.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think I’d ever call Danny from the Coronas a “huge star” now or back then, unless that’s how Laura herself described him to inflate her own image. But then I have an irrational dislike of him anyway, can’t put my finger on it. Maybe it stems from his association with her, I used to like Iain before he hooked up with her
Not sure about a huge star… but Danny is very sound … I know so many people who’ve met him and everyone speaks so highly of him … always thought he was a bad match with Laura … but he was much younger back then, probably blinded by her looks

Reactions: 1
Not sure about a huge star… but Danny is very sound … I know so many people who’ve met him and everyone speaks so highly of him … always thought he was a bad match with Laura … but he was much younger back then, probably blinded by her looks
yeah i didnt like him before but then i saw an interview with him and thought he seemed sound and changed my mind

Reactions: 2
I have to laugh at the desperation from Laura.
She's probably getting her PR team on the phone to the LI producers as we speak.

Karma is a witch love 😜

Reactions: 3
I’ve met Laura loads of times - my partner works with Iain a lot. Iain is lovely, really down to the earth, always remembers things and will follow up next time I’ve seen him, very generous. He comes across as a bloke he wants to drink, have a laugh and play fifa.

Laura on the other hand… I won’t go into specifics because I don’t want to be too identifiable and my partner to get into any tit but put it this way, in our house she’s known as ‘cuntylocks’ 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I also found out what the catalyst was for that group realising how toxic she is was! Apparently at Nick Grimshaws birthday party, she announced to everyone that Daisy Lowe (who is bisexual but wasn't 'out' at that point) tried it on with her in the toilets. Made out like Daisy assaulted her. It was an absolute lie, Daisy was devastated both for having her sexuality outed and also for the accusation, luckily for her one of their other friends had been with Daisy in the loo at the time. Daisy is basically the queen bee of that group (Apparently she's absolutely lovely) so Laura seemingly wanted to take her down. Absolute horror!
What a nasty witch!!! Shows how devious and stupid she really is - make up a lie about the popular one = nobody speaking to Daisy and she becomes Queen Bee 🤷🏻‍♀️

On what universe is that how things work? It’s like a bad Home and Away circa early 90s plot

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.