Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she seriously think LI is bigger than Doctor Who??????? If that's the case she should be converted into a Cyberman!
Hang on does anyone still watch Doctor Who ? 🤣 haven’t the viewings figures crashed in recent years? By biggest we talking views? Budget? Last year most watched tv in uk (outside of news shows) was im a celeb, strictly and Des. Neither Love Island or Doctor Who are in the top 10 🤷🏻‍♀️. Laura is so unlikeable and she’s pissed of the press recently so they are going to cancel her for sure

Reactions: 4
The fact she thinks it’s the biggest show on the telly shows how insular and up her own arse she is. It’s *maybe* the biggest show within a certain demographic, but I’d wager even Countdown brings in more viewers than LI. And she was barely even on it! She turned up one night after Casa Amor and my fella asked “who’s your one?”
Deluded doesn’t even cover it

Reactions: 9
The fact she thinks it’s the biggest show on the telly shows how insular and up her own arse she is. It’s *maybe* the biggest show within a certain demographic, but I’d wager even Countdown brings in more viewers than LI. And she was barely even on it! She turned up one night after Casa Amor and my fella asked “who’s your one?”
Deluded doesn’t even cover it
You’d be right there about countdown 😂😂
Loads of people wouldn’t bother watching love island, I don’t get the appeal of it at all. It feels really dated, like something from the early 2000s

Reactions: 6
You’d be right there about countdown 😂😂
Loads of people wouldn’t bother watching love island, I don’t get the appeal of it at all. It feels really dated, like something from the early 2000s
I watched it but it’s more because there’s nothing else to watch at prime time during the summer months. Once something better comes along; and it will, love island will be old news. Whitmore has made a massive mistake in thinking she is a big deal when in fact people would still watch the show if a monkey presented it. She isn’t the draw to the show and was a convenient seat filler while her so called friend went through the worst time of her life. She will be replaced herself as quickly as she hopped on her poor friend’s job

Reactions: 8
I loved the original Love Island with celebs like Paul Danan and Jayne Middlemiss.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wonder how they view their long term career paths.
By all accounts the script on buffering is atrocious.
Would they try do a Ruth and Eamonn?

Reactions: 3
Anyone see her on GMTV just now with that idiot Richard Arnold interviewing her at the GQ awards last night, she actually said to him I have my breast pump in my bag??? Your at an awards ceremony my love why would you bring that ?
I missed that bit but unfortunately caught her lame attempt at humour…”it’s Dicky! Dicky with a dicky HA HA HA HA” because he was wearing a bow tie 🙄

I loved the original Love Island with celebs like Paul Danan and Jayne Middlemiss.
I loved Lee Sharp back in the day but he treated Jayne really badly. Paul Danan was just Paul Danan, Abi Titmuss, Fran Cosgrove, Rebecca Loos…

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wonder how they view their long term career paths.
By all accounts the script on buffering is atrocious.
Would they try do a Ruth and Eamonn?
It would be interesting to see how they interact with each other.

Reactions: 2
I missed that bit but unfortunately caught her lame attempt at humour…”it’s Dicky! Dicky with a dicky HA HA HA HA” because he was wearing a bow tie 🙄

I loved Lee Sharp back in the day but he treated Jayne really badly. Paul Danan was just Paul Danan, Abi Titmuss, Fran Cosgrove, Rebecca Loos…
I'd rather they got Dangerous Danan to present it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way Iain speaks about her strikes me as he’s terrified of losing her, there’s so much co-dependency and fear. Can tell he’s not allowed to make jokes at her expense or even allude to her being anything less than perfect. Typical narc control. I bet she stonewalls for days over some minor perceived wrong word or tone

Reactions: 14
I heard she was being replaced in Love Island I so hope so swanning on and she was hardly there. Acting like she is some A list Hollywood actress…..the work will dry up she is hopeless at presenting and has zero personality.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Glow Up with Maura Higgins last night? I was really impressed with how down to earth and likeable she was. Very natural with the contestants too. She would make a great presenter of Love Island.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So I was chatting with my friend who I mentioned is in the North London media group last night, apparently word on the street is Laura is absolutely terrified about the rumours that she will be replaced on LI, hence her trying to get in with all the 'right people' at the GQ awards. Apparently (and obviously this is hearsay so might be total bullsh*t) she told Iain if she doesn't get the gig next year he has to leave too, and he said no, so there is trouble in paradise there. I hope that isn't true as I would hate for a family to break up over one person's ego

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So I was chatting with my friend who I mentioned is in the North London media group last night, apparently word on the street is Laura is absolutely terrified about the rumours that she will be replaced on LI, hence her trying to get in with all the 'right people' at the GQ awards. Apparently (and obviously this is hearsay so might be total bullsh*t) she told Iain if she doesn't get the gig next year he has to leave too, and he said no, so there is trouble in paradise there. I hope that isn't true as I would hate for a family to break up over one person's ego
I can well believe everything here.

Reactions: 9
I hope if she is replaced, whoever gets the gig dances on a bed with glee at having landed the job. Might give Shitmore a taste of her own medicine.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I also found out what the catalyst was for that group realising how toxic she is was! Apparently at Nick Grimshaws birthday party, she announced to everyone that Daisy Lowe (who is bisexual but wasn't 'out' at that point) tried it on with her in the toilets. Made out like Daisy assaulted her. It was an absolute lie, Daisy was devastated both for having her sexuality outed and also for the accusation, luckily for her one of their other friends had been with Daisy in the loo at the time. Daisy is basically the queen bee of that group (Apparently she's absolutely lovely) so Laura seemingly wanted to take her down. Absolute horror!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.