Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually used to like Laura, thought it was great to see someone Irish doing well. Thought it was distasteful to say the least when she took Caroline’s job - then the dancing on the bed, wow, I could have bleeping wigged her off it.

Complete car crash ever since. Literally zero good public opinion of her, and is it any wonder? She’s really nothing special to look at and the thread title couldn’t be any more accurate.

One of the most durr people I’ve ever come across in my life. The more you see of her, the more you realise how dull, bland and boring she is. Not an ounce of charisma in her body.

Can’t wait until they boot her off Love Island, she is genuinely dragging the show down. The final was a shambles - she was like a broken record, on repeat for every couple, same questions, same tone, same delivery. duck off already Laura bleeping Shitmore, you sour faced goat.
Agreed!! She must've said "but all good things must come to an end" 684827468 times!

Why can't an arrogant, smug, self obsessed TV presenter's career come to an end?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agreed!! She must've said "but all good things must come to an end" 684827468 times!

Why can't an arrogant, smug, self obsessed TV presenter's career come to an end?!

WELL

could well do after that outburst

she obviously thought only putting it as an IG story would quickly vanish the evidence

but people have screencapped

ITV may well have been looking too

Reactions: 6
I actually used to like Laura, thought it was great to see someone Irish doing well. Thought it was distasteful to say the least when she took Caroline’s job - then the dancing on the bed, wow, I could have bleeping wigged her off it.

Complete car crash ever since. Literally zero good public opinion of her, and is it any wonder? She’s really nothing special to look at and the thread title couldn’t be any more accurate.

One of the most durr people I’ve ever come across in my life. The more you see of her, the more you realise how dull, bland and boring she is. Not an ounce of charisma in her body.

Can’t wait until they boot her off Love Island, she is genuinely dragging the show down. The final was a shambles - she was like a broken record, on repeat for every couple, same questions, same tone, same delivery. duck off already Laura bleeping Shitmore, you sour faced goat.
What was the dancing on the bed? I missed that

Reactions: 2
What was the dancing on the bed? I missed that
When she replaced Caroline and flew out to South Africa she was uploading videos of herself dancing on the bed with happiness over the new hosting job,also what I thought was worse were the weekly comparison of ratings between her and the previous year (when Caroline was still hosting) she was saying how many more viewers aftersun was getting than before. All very boasty and totally insensitive to Caroline.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Counting the minutes until it does come to an end🤣 If that makes me spiteful, I don’t give a duck lol. dislike her guts especially since she done a recruitment drive for the British Army, I’m from the North of Ireland, let’s just say they’re not popular here 🇮🇪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When she replaced Caroline and flew out to South Africa she was uploading videos of herself dancing on the bed with happiness over the new hosting job,also what I thought was worse were the weekly comparison of ratings between her and the previous year (when Caroline was still hosting) she was saying how many more viewers aftersun was getting than before. All very boasty and totally insensitive to Caroline.
Stop saying she "replaced Caroline". It's disrespectful to the latter

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Stop saying she "replaced Caroline". It's disrespectful to the latter
Caroline god rest her was definitely irreplaceable. Trying to say Shitmore replaced her is like saying you replaced the wheel of your car with a chocolate button. Absolute mare 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😳 So what's the correct term then if not "replaced"?
Stroked her job would be more accurate the woman🤣 Sure her team were pushing for her to take her job as soon as Caroline’s scandal came out, before even any mention of her being sacked

Reactions: 6
Does yer wan ever sit in? Away at the gq awards. I don’t know how she could be arsed. I’d prefer the odd night in wearing leggings and a mum bun than be out at some boring event in heels and an uncomfortable looking outfit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She posts so many pictures of herself. She’d eat herself if she could. She’s got a great figure but I’d say very average looking. Strange flat face and some very suspect style choices.

Reactions: 18
She hangs off Ian like he’s a handbag or a puppy. They seem disconnected.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.