Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say it but if it does return next year then I have no doubt Laura will be back, I know most of us (myself included) would prefer Maya Jama or someone else but because LW stayed on for this series I can't see that changing if it comes back in 2022

Reactions: 2
Surely the ITV producers are seeing all the negative comments and press she’s been getting, not to mention the ratings being down? Are they just putting that down to “oh well, hater’s gonna hate” or does it not matter to them at all that the show has a presenter that the public actually enjoy and connect with and can relate to?

Reactions: 12
i just am more shocked than anything that people watch that thrash show, rather than laura being the host. i cant bring myself to watch it. the people are bland personality wise, extremely fake all fillers and surgery, complete clones of one another and its for sure scripted. baffles me it is a hit.

Reactions: 13
It's getting REALLY painful the amount of self praise she reposts on her instagram, and the amount of stuff Iain now posts saying she is doing a great job. Neither have ever done this previously so they're either rattled or have finally disappeared up their own arses.

Only just noticed her bio today - wow, self important much!? UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador as the headline 😂🤣😂🤣
View attachment 728922
All I can think of, reading this post, is that we have Meghan Markle Mark 2 on our hands 🙄

Reactions: 10
Surely the ITV producers are seeing all the negative comments and press she’s been getting, not to mention the ratings being down? Are they just putting that down to “oh well, hater’s gonna hate” or does it not matter to them at all that the show has a presenter that the public actually enjoy and connect with and can relate to?
As long as the show brings in advertising revenue, the ITV bosses won't give a tit.

how is that book a best seller?

i doubt rosanna would want that job. i know she looks like shes manicured to the last with makeup etc but she also seems quite down to earth and seems to be enjoying her time with her babies at the moment. laura wanted the attention and notoriety from doing this show despite just giving birth.
It’s relatively easy for someone with a big following to make it onto best sellers lists. It’s all about release dates, where copies are bought from and first week/ peak sales and it’s very misleading. I have no idea with her book but I’d say it didn’t trouble the chart for long.

Her agent/ management would’ve been keen to get her that ‘bestselling author’ badge and strategically released it and bulk bought copies from strategic stores that report sales to times list or whatever list. This twinned with her loyal followers buying/ being gifted copies (in return for a review which is bound to be positive whether they read it or not) is a reliable way to shift the few thousand copies it takes to get in the list.

I’m basing this in half read articles I read ages ago though.

That’s why she and so many like her continue to plug away. They don’t want the embarrassment of plummeting out of the charts which I assume she did.

As for Rosanna, good on you for publicly throwing your name into the hat whoever you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Laura if you're reading this - I know you probably don't want to but I think for the sake of your career that you should move back to Ireland. Your family would be happy to have you home for starters. And it's a lot quieter here than in London and the UK. I think 13 years is long enough for someone like you to have a life in the big smoke of London and that moving home would be the best thing you've done in your career.

Laura if you're reading this - I know you probably don't want to but I think for the sake of your career that you should move back to Ireland. Your family would be happy to have you home for starters. And it's a lot quieter here than in London and the UK. I think 13 years is long enough for someone like you to have a life in the big smoke of London and that moving home would be the best thing you've done in your career.
uh what? she can stay in uk

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she did, the BBC and ITV would keep giving her work.
more fools them then lol. I guess its all about networking in that industry and she seems good at that. shes probably very nice to the people who benefit her but not a bit nice or warm to anyone else. imo she took on too much with the LI gig and having just had a baby and was snapping at people left right and centre on social media but dont let anyone tell her she cant do anything cos shell prove them wrong lol.

Reactions: 5
Another cringe dancing video. Take a day off love. Almost 11 and a half grid posts featuring nothing but Laura Whitmore "looking fabulous" is a level of narcissism and self absorption hard to relate to really. I think that's why she can't connect with any of her interviewees or the general public. LW lives in LW's world.

Reactions: 14
No!!!! Laura, on behalf of Ireland please don’t come back. The hard working people in the entertainment industry you treated like absolute crap don’t deserve that.

Crying at her walk in heels. She’s so unaware of what an idiot she looks 🥳
She really does think she’s something special. Deluded twit.

Reactions: 14
No thank you. We are free and a republic free of Laura since 2008🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.