Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite a fall in final episode viewing figures - 2.8 million compared to 3.4 million in summer 2019. Managed decline or will the ITV bosses think it’s worth trying a new presenter and if that means losing Iain so be it? His new comedy has clearly tanked so I don’t he’s sitting as pretty as he’d like, possibly not quite in an ultimatum issuing position.

Love Island's 2021 final saw 2.8 million viewers tune in to see Liam Reardon and Millie Court crowned series champions, according to overnight data.

The conclusion saw a boost of 430,000 viewers on the final of the last series, and was the most-watched episode of the series by 160,000 viewers.

However this final was down on the last summer finale in 2019, which saw an average of 3.4 million viewers.

Reactions: 6
Just in case you do care (as only one or two people have liked those comments and you have liked both) she will be able to figure you out and may dox your profile! Not that you have said anything bad but they all love figuring out tattlers !
Was going to say the same! Unlike the comments then she can’t figure it out x

Reactions: 1
Quite a fall in final episode viewing figures - 2.8 million compared to 3.4 million in summer 2019. Managed decline or will the ITV bosses think it’s worth trying a new presenter and if that means losing Iain so be it? His new comedy has clearly tanked so I don’t he’s sitting as pretty as he’d like, possibly not quite in an ultimatum issuing position.
Still in the millions for a show on a satelite channel so I doubt they’re worried. Even if they were Laura is barely on it I’d love to say otherwise but I doubt they’d lose her as a way to ‘save’ the show.

Reactions: 2
If it does come back next year they should get rid of the unnecessary and pointless winner/cash prize format and just have a live finale where all the couples are reunited at the end of the show. Shows like "Operation: Transformation" do fine without winners and prizes it should be all about taking part.

"This was (male islander)/(female islander) (number) weeks ago... this is them now!"

Reactions: 6
Still in the millions for a show on a satelite channel so I doubt they’re worried. Even if they were Laura is barely on it I’d love to say otherwise but I doubt they’d lose her as a way to ‘save’ the show.
They’ll be a bit worried, it’s a significant drop and it’s their cash cow. ITV’s next financial forecast will be interesting. And I doubt they will try a winter version again. But the fundamental problem is that the format is worn and the contestants know the game. Perhaps ITV figure it’s managed decline and will ride it til the wheels fall off. You can tweak the format but that might accelerate the inevitable. Either way I don’t think a host replacement is off the table. Wait and see.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
a drop of nearly A MILLION on 2019

OUCH

like I say

probably time for ITV to hold secret talks with Maya Jama about replacing Laura

or revamp it to more of a comedy documentary with Iain,s scripts playing an increased role

or replace it with a revived Big Brother done in the new Australian style of the show

Reactions: 4
If she wasnt so on the offence all the time, and doing stuff like blasting those journalist, and saying how great she is for breastfeeding etc people would warm to her more, and would forgive her lack of presenting skills. her lack of self awareness and wanting things on her terms only has turned the public for the most part against her. I dont think she will ever see that she is wrong though but has enough people kissing her ass judging from her comments.

Reactions: 12
If the show does return in 2022 I still think Rosanna Davison would be a good choice. Her or Maya Jama. LW will probably be back though.

Apparently she's a team captain on Celeb Juice so I think ITV are investing in her and Iain.. so I don't know whether they'll drop her.

Reactions: 1
The twitter comments are unfair I think in fairness. Alot of them are Kaz fans claiming Laura is racist which quite frankly is bullshit

However she's instigated pile ons herself so 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree shes brought it on herself with the martyr act. I’m sure lots of us think our own lives are unfairly hard and moan too much at times. But she isn’t just one of us, she earns so much more than the average person, can you imagine going to your friend and moaning about your life if they were a single parent, or without a steady income or had health issues. That’s what she’s doing to us. Playing the martyr when she is in a better position than 99% of the public. It’s one thing to think it but to post the tit she does she really needs to get off the TV now. We’ll have forgotten about you in a week so win/win 👋🏻

Reactions: 7
They should get rid of her & her husband. He isn’t as funny as he has previously been. Good riddance to bad rubbish & major lol at whoever keeps mentioning Rosanna Davison to replace her. It’s not going to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They should get rid of her & her husband. He isn’t as funny as he has previously been. Good riddance to bad rubbish & major lol at whoever keeps mentioning Rosanna Davison to replace her. It’s not going to happen
So random!!!!! Is Rosanna just dropping her name in hope ITV bosses will read it? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Love island isnt the same with her presenting it, and iain voice over has been shite this time. Obv's couldn't be arsed when he was told wouldnt be flying out there for the summer

Reactions: 7
It's getting REALLY painful the amount of self praise she reposts on her instagram, and the amount of stuff Iain now posts saying she is doing a great job. Neither have ever done this previously so they're either rattled or have finally disappeared up their own arses.

Only just noticed her bio today - wow, self important much!? UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador as the headline 😂🤣😂🤣
1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It's getting REALLY painful the amount of self praise she reposts on her instagram, and the amount of stuff Iain now posts saying she is doing a great job. Neither have ever done this previously so they're either rattled or have finally disappeared up their own arses.

Only just noticed her bio today - wow, self important much!? UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador as the headline 😂🤣😂🤣
View attachment 728922
how is that book a best seller?

I really hope it is her 😆
i doubt rosanna would want that job. i know she looks like shes manicured to the last with makeup etc but she also seems quite down to earth and seems to be enjoying her time with her babies at the moment. laura wanted the attention and notoriety from doing this show despite just giving birth.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.