Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well there you go.. it’s in black and white there that Caroline’s family are not happy at all with little miss Laura.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Well there you go.. it’s in black and white there that Caroline’s family are not happy at all with little miss Laura.
Referring to her the girl who’s taken her place doesn’t suggest they knew her to have been a close friend of Caroline either.

Reactions: 37
That article is everywhere and is very telling. Laura couldn't wait to take her job. Caroline was very gracious about it all but it obviously massively hurt her

Reactions: 22
Zero integrity and zero care for others. That’s why Whitmore is so unlikeable. Happily sauntered over to South Africa basking in her newfound fame on “the biggest show on the telly”. Even the “emotional tribute” she paid to her “friend” on radio isn’t credible as she put it up for an award nomination. Glad it’s there in black and white now. I’ve no doubt Whitmore doesn’t give a sh1t, but would love to know what Iain thinks about that. He actually seemed to have a friendship with Caroline.

Reactions: 29
I feel for Caroline's family, must be so hard to see LI everywhere and I think they made it clear what they think of Laura. With friends like that who needs enemies. Even Laura's scripted speech for Caroline had to mention how the show wasn't the problem but actually it is a problem and should of been cancelled.out of respect for Caroline and the others that lost their lives.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if Laura will post a catty response to what Caroline’s mother has said? Flack’s mum is right, Laura is just copying her look, walk dress sense etc on LI. Get some individuality Laura. Be kind.

Reactions: 22
This makes Laura look pretty callous. I hope it was worth it. I’d be interested to know how much of a role Ian had in her getting the job. I think the heat Laura gets is well deserved but there’s a pair of them in it.

Reactions: 19
Heart breaking reading that, her poor mum. I know the world can’t stop for a grieving family and it hurts that things go on, but had never noticed the same dress/pose thing before and agree it’s BAD. Maybe having something really different for at least the first season would have been better - either a bloke or an older presenter (don’t love Davina McCall but she did do BB?) or even a robot like too hot to handle has?!

Reactions: 17
Her latest IG caption is insensitive to say the least on the back of the headlines from Carolines Mum. She can be smug any other day ffs.

Screenshot_20210828-121221_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Her latest IG caption is insensitive to say the least on the back of the headlines from Carolines Mum. She can be smug any other day ffs.

View attachment 733717
A few pages back someone used the term ‘toxic positivity’ about Laura’s book and it hit the nail on the head. When I saw the title of her (cough) bestseller it really irked me and of course it’s because it’s someone with many many privileges, a huge amount of wealth and opportunities which simply are available to the vast majority of people telling others to pull their socks up and they can have it too. It’s such a horrible myth to push and is so so toxic!

Anyway since reading that comment I’ve seen it in so much of what the WHIIITTMORE posts. It’s toxic positivity with a healthy splash of passive aggressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 733717
She talks like she runs a charity helping impoverished children, or has attained a PhD in neuroscience, or has a tech startup that she built from scratch. She's a wooden presenter on a crap TV show, and outside of that seems to just flog crap to enrich herself further- eg Primark, Dare2Be leisure wear, etc.

'You can make tit happen!'- what good are you actually putting out in the world, Laura? Seriously, get over yourself. Now, I could be wrong, and she is heavily involved in charity work etc, recognising that her platform gives her the ability to truly give something back- but somehow I highly doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Apologies if this has already been shared, but this from last week makes for an interesting read

Not a complete hatchet job on her, but more a journalist just baffled by her behaviour towards the press, given her background. And also saying that if she carries on, no journalist is ever going to give her the time of day again

I've said it before, but she is either incredibly dim or has a mammoth ego (or both 😬). But if she is this bad, it's not just journalists who won't work with her. She's not an A lister and she's completely replaceable

Reactions: 17
Wow....I came on here after reading Caroline's mothers interview on the Daily Mail.

"Now it's horrible when the advert comes up and the girl that's taken her place is in almost the same dress,in the same pose."

Total straight up swipe for Laura Cuntmore.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.