Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she slimmed her leg/ legs In most recent post? I know she has skinny legs but it struck me as beyond the normal level of skinny.

Reactions: 1
ideas ITV should consider since Whitmore has flopped

1 replace her with Maya Jama

2 go without a host at all and just use Iain,s commentary throughout

3 and most realistically END THE SHOW

Reactions: 23
ideas ITV should consider since Whitmore has flopped

1 replace her with Maya Jama

2 go without a host at all and just use Iain,s commentary throughout

3 and most realistically END THE SHOW
Yes I think one of those three would be the best solution.

Reactions: 5
Have any of the contestants gushed about how much they love laura? I don't watch it but I remember when Caroline was presenting they were all over the papers etc saying how much they loved Caroline and how she'd been so nice and reassuring to them?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Don't think Faye is too fond of the dry shite judging by her comments made when she arrived at the bar pool they were at recently lol

Reactions: 5
73408CAE-1868-4A05-B27F-1E9806B759DC.jpeg
Is she taking the piss? She’s hardly been there this season. How does she think the rest of us mere mortals cope with full time jobs on a tiny % of what she’s just raked in for a few appearances at the villa and a one hour show each week?! Also “media intrusion” 🤣 what a prick.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
What a joke, she has been on LI what, 3 times this series?!

BTW did you know she breastfeeds? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Media intrusion? What like the backgrid pap shots she set up? Just another look how amazing yet hard done by I am post by Laura. I have never known anyone so completely in love with themselves as Laura is.

Reactions: 26
She's just so unlikeable in that post. Smug, self satisfied, literally no awareness - she needs to get someone to read through her posts!

Reactions: 26
“To those who lift, not tear down, thank you”
Coming from someone who not only tore down a journalist doing her job, but also fed her to the wolves online.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.