Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MTV is 40 years old today. Is Laura, its premier video jockey, gonna give it a mention?

Reactions: 5
Forgive me if this isn't the right place to ask but having watched her and Iain on a Gogglebox compilation show this week, does she actually like him? All of the clips of them showed her niggling away at him. Was quite surprised that you'd talk to your husband like that at all, let alone on tv!

Reactions: 11
Just seen her on Celebrity Gogglebox- she’s absolutely horrible to her husband. She sits there with a bitchy look on her face constantly contradicting him but it doesn’t feel like banter if feels like bullying. I reckon she constantly makes him feel like he’s lucky to be with her.

Reactions: 20
I’d say the pecking order in that house is Laura, Baby, Dog with Ian bringing up the rear.

Reactions: 10
She really thinks SO highly of herself. She'd be fucked without her autocue infront of her. Its painful watching her, she doesnt look at or interact with guests naturally because shes too focussed on reading her cues.

And the dancing. Ffs. The dancing

Reactions: 20
What the hell is with the open mouth posing?!

Blowjob mouth. Some women seem to think it makes them look sexy.
It doesn’t.

The post about BF
“Anyway, hoping a picture of my with my tits out doesn’t offend you”
NO. Isn’t that the whole fucking point of your post. Women shouldnt care that feeding their baby in public might offend people because it shouldn’t offend them on the first place. Also the pic doesn’t show a sliver of boob. Love how Paloma Faith has commented saying there’s not enough boob for her liking

Reactions: 22
I think her lips are quite thin, she just overdoes it with the lip liner. She looks like she’s had some kind of jaw / chin enhancement though as you could literally cut glass with that jawline.

Reactions: 10
I know people might not like Iain but I feel a bit sorry for him if I'm honest. Obviously noone knows what their relationship is really like but she seems to completely control everything and he just agrees. I feel like she wanted someone to be a doormat for her and she chose him to have a baby with because she wanted a baby. It seems to be all about her. Not sure how he sticks her. I know she's attractive but wouldn't that wear off after a while if the persons personality was like that.

Reactions: 7
She is STILL reposting photos of her outfit from last night and telling US that SHE looks like Farrah Fawcett - aren't you supposed wait for compliments from others, not constantly tell them how great you are?? She's so far up her own hole, and seemingly getting worse.

As for Iain, one of my current colleagues used to work in design and props and did some contractor work on Taskmaster, the series Iain appeared on. I was disappointed to hear (as at the time I thought he was fun on Love Island back then) that everyone loathed him on the TM show. He was bad tempered, very diva-ish, constantly expecting/demanding special treatment and kept himself very separate from everyone else. According to my friend, the taskmaster team are great, very close knit and everyone tends to really get along very well, most guests are stand up comedians and thats a very tight community of itself, but Iain didnt do the circuit really, he was on kids television then decided he was a comedian, so he's not really earned his stripes like the 'proper' writers and comedians, and instead of being friendly / cordial, he was distant and rude.

I keep meaning to watch that series as I've not seen it, but have heard he comes across as a dick even on the final edit.

It seems to make sense now, if he thinks he's something he's not, and she most certainly does, that they're perfect for feeding one anothers ego. Talk about a vicious circle. It would be a huge blow to their self importance if they (or the show) got dropped.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.