Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so aware of the camera, shes not a natural at TV. Stepped all over her friends grave for this job and shes boring. Irish people have disowned her for doing a recruitment campaign for the British army.

Reactions: 31
Sorry to say but she's no Flack is she 😭
I miss Flack, I think I only realised how amazing she was after she died 😞 Laura is so wooden and unemotional, if she was a lovely girl it wouldn’t be so bad but she’s clearly a massive twit which makes it even worse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I miss Flack, I think I only realised how amazing she was after she died 😞 Laura is so wooden and unemotional, if she was a lovely girl it wouldn’t be so bad but she’s clearly a massive twit which makes it even worse.
I always liked her but definitely now you can see how amazing she was. She actually had a nice warm bubbly personality, Laura is quite wooden and cold. And the strutting in was HER thing, dunno why Laura was trying to replicate it yesterday for.

Reactions: 13
I always liked her but definitely now you can see how amazing she was. She actually had a nice warm bubbly personality, Laura is quite wooden and cold. And the strutting in was HER thing, dunno why Laura was trying to replicate it yesterday for.
100% the strut was Flack’s!! She can never and will never live up to Caroline’s popularity and warmth on that show. She just felt real, Laura is just there for the money and (failed attempt at) being as good as Caz!

Reactions: 15
I get the impression from Laura she might not even watch LI, just sticks to the script (not saying this is true). Whereas Caroline always seemed actually invested in it and interested.
I didn't appreciate Caroline doing it at all at the time tbh. Thought it looked a dead easy job that anyone could do. But LW has shown that Caroline just made it look easy and effortless.

Reactions: 14
I really feel after all the suicides connected to Love Island that it should have been cancelled. I can't watch the show at all, it's very false

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really feel after all the suicides connected to Love Island that it should have been cancelled. I can't watch the show at all, it's very false
Hopefully after this series, they won't renew the contract.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Hopefully after this series, they won't renew the contract.

I can honestly picture her shrugging her shoulders, baffled as to why anyone would think she shouldn’t do it for any reason at all.

Please don’t let her into the band if ITV presenters constantly on something or another.

ETA: is this the same Laura Whitmore who seems to allow back grid pictures of her family…

Reactions: 6
See she is hanging on about "normalising" breastfeeding now. It is normalised amongst everyone I know! Why do these insta celebs think they have to do this every time, it's so annoying and just another way to promote themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 33
See she is hanging on about "normalising" breastfeeding now. It is normalised amongst everyone I know! Why do these insta celebs think they have to do this every time, it's so annoying and just another way to promote themselves
100% agree. It is very normalised now. What needs to be normalised is saying any way a baby gets fed is ok and no one needs to bleet on and on and on.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Of course she couldn’t do a post for breastfeeding without a humble brag of how she’s been doing it exclusively for 4 months. God she’s so insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Of course she couldn’t do a post for breastfeeding without a humble brag of how she’s been doing it exclusively for 4 months. God she’s so insufferable.
Exactly, like if it was just this easy thing to do why do people feel the need to show off about it? Obviously it is more difficult for some people and other people can have it easy. So it’s her chance to show off AGAIN. For example whenever I tried to breastfeed my boobs would be rock hard and red and the pain unbareable and I would blame myself for not being able to do it. My friend has just had a baby and she’s not had any pain whatsoever. Everyone’s boobs react differently, what works for someone doesn’t work for everyone. Breastfeeding is normalised but she’s just showing off she was able to coz she knows fine well not everyone can. It’s pathetic this Instagram world

• Heart
Reactions: 20
100% agree. It is very normalised now. What needs to be normalised is saying any way a baby gets fed is ok and no one needs to bleet on and on and on.
Agree completely. It’s the only thing taught to you in NCT, it’s assumed in the hospital, it’s assumed by the HV, it’s applauded by mama Insta, normalising fed is best would be better for all mums and babies.

ETA - the more I think about it the more I realise the normalise BF thing is only done by toxic af women looking for an opportunity to shoehorn their success in. Fabulous if you’re doing well at it, but be mindful of others who are struggling at such a sensitive time?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Agree completely. It’s the only thing taught to you in NCT, it’s assumed in the hospital, it’s assumed by the HV, it’s applauded by mama Insta, normalising fed is best would be better for all mums and babies.
👏👏👏👏 100%. Having had two babies in the last 3 years breastfeeding it really is all the support that’s offered feeding wise. So I don’t know where this narrative has came from that it isn’t normal?

ETA - the more I think about it the more I realise the normalise BF thing is only done by toxic af women looking for an opportunity to shoehorn their success in. Fabulous if you’re doing well at it, but be mindful of others who are struggling at such a sensitive time?
100% it’s just a chance to show off and be like look at me I was able to do it because she’s knows not eveyone can even with loads of support it may just be too hard and painful for some people. And people like Laura whitmore telling people just do it and take support just makes people feel like absolute shite when they have probably tried everything. She was probably able to do it because it came easier to her than others not because she’s stronger than others. Boils my blood haha.

Reactions: 9
Yeah when I see those breast feeding posts I always feel it's just their chance to show off that they do it. Obviously it's normal and most women try it and it works for some and doesn't for others. women posting breastfeeding pics don't take into consideration that some women may feel guilty for not being able to breastfeed. I don't have kids but even I can see this.

Reactions: 18
Laura we know you breast feed it’s called feeding your baby. Get over yourself! I have to say again she is worst presenter I have watched in years so wooden, no personality and very awkward.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.