Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had more date nights in the last few months of becoming a mum than I've had with my partner in the last 3 years since my little one was born.. nothing wrong with having a date night but she does zero parenting.. I was cluster feeding from 4pm - 11pm when my baby was that old.. maybe I'm just not the super woman she is hey...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t care, she’s not a music journalist. Mtv just happened to be the company stupid enough to give her her break. She won a competition to work for them and it’s obvious she got the job because of how she looked.
If you don't want to do music programming you shouldn't work for MTV.

Reactions: 4
So happy I found this thread Laura is so sneery and aggressive in manner. Like we want to see your babies foot or hand ✌🏻. If you don’t want your child on social media fine though some people do like Kate Lawler who has the beautiful Noa 🥰🥰. Hopefully Love Island won’t renew her contract and get someone who is committed to presenting and has a rapport with the contestants and the audience.

Reactions: 17
So happy I found this thread Laura is so sneery and aggressive in manner. Like we want to see your babies foot or hand ✌🏻. If you don’t want your child on social media fine though some people do like Kate Lawler who has the beautiful Noa 🥰🥰. Hopefully Love Island won’t renew her contract and get someone who is committed to presenting and has a rapport with the contestants and the audience.
I hope if this pile of turd absolutely has to continue, they go with someone who is remotely close to Caroline charisma wise.

Reactions: 7
If you don't want to do music programming you shouldn't work for MTV.
Well mtv is hardly about music anymore. All it shows now is rubbish reality shows. Doesn’t matter to Laura anyway. She wanted to get famous no matter what and would have taken any job she got offered, whether she was interested in it or not.

Reactions: 7
She’s trending on Twitter and most of the comments are what we’ve been saying all along

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So viewing figures are down, according to the Sunday Times.

On one hand, a lucky escape for Whitmore to not be mentioned in an article about the show’s struggles. But then on the other hand - you’re the host and you haven’t been mentioned in the entire article?! I think it goes to show she’s seen as a placeholder - could be anyone and hasn’t made her mark on it.

Attachments

Currently commenting on her posts to see how long it will take to get blocked on Twitter
Any luck?

It's not impossible that Channel 5 could buy the show, ITV Studios has produced shows for other rival broadcasters.

The daily mail comments about her are brutal. If she wasn't such a bxxxx I'd feel sorry for her. Noone likes her. She definitely lacks the empathy and connection with the viewers and contestants or guests that a good presenter needs. I know she will look at the criticism as online bullying or whatever, ike what happened Caroline and yeah that was wrong but in this case I feel Laura has brought it on herself.

Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20210729-144024_Instagram.jpg

What is this picture?!
Looks like she's tit herself and she's trying to hide it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
someone please explain did she give herself the nickname The Whitmore and Whitmore

i'm concerned

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.