Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last year I made a petition on Change.org for a presenter on an adult TV channel to replace Laura on LI this year. At the same time, some other guy was harassing her on social media for a picture of her hole. The presenter thought it was me and now she has a police case against me. I did say sorry to her but instead of accepting my apology, she sent it to the police.
Surely tracking IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and other intelligence would clear you?
What an hole (literally) Laura is.

Reactions: 4
Last year I made a petition on Change.org for a presenter on an adult TV channel to replace Laura on LI this year. At the same time, some other guy was harassing her on social media for a picture of her hole. The presenter thought it was me and now she has a police case against me. I did say sorry to her but instead of accepting my apology, she sent it to the police.
Sorry but I’m a bit confused. Was it the presenter on the adult channel or Laura who called the cops on you?

Reactions: 3
Sorry but I’m a bit confused. Was it the presenter on the adult channel or Laura who called the cops on you?
I’m confused now too. If you want a pic of an adult presenter’s hole you could just pause your telly at the right time couldn’t you?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The girl on the adult channel
That’s odd. So you were doing a good thing for the presenter who wasn’t Laura Whitmore (if she wanted the LI gig of course) but the presenter mistook that gesture for someone hassling her for a pic of her bum hole?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s odd. So you were doing a good thing for the presenter who wasn’t Laura Whitmore (if she wanted the LI gig of course) but the presenter mistook that gesture for someone hassling her for a pic of her bum hole?
Exactly, if I knew she'd see it as harassment, if I knew this mix-up would happen, I wouldn't have done it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly, if I knew she'd see it as harassment, if I knew this mix-up would happen, I wouldn't have done it.
I’m sorry but I’ve been laughing at this whenever I check in on this thread & my husband has asked twice now why I’m in bits….. but how can I explain this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And being in the industry that the adult star was in wouldn’t she get those kinds of requests all the time? Why go to the police? There’s obviously more to the bumhole requestor story e.g. a more serious stalker case.

Anyway this thread is going off topic

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And being in the industry that the adult star was in wouldn’t she get those kind of requests all the time? Why go to the police? There’s obviously more to the bumhole requestor story e.g. a more serious stalker case.

Anyway this thread is going off topic
Tbf thematically accurate, the whitmore can’t be bothered to generate any content or interest in love island, now her own thread is being usurped by a bum hole

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Angela is deffo more tolerable than LW.
They have a few mutual friends so I wonder do they get on?
Surely poles apart in personality.

Didn’t LW mention she has 4 friends weddings in August. No doubt back in Eire for a few of those.

Reactions: 2
She should not be drawing an extra top lip in it looks so ridiculous. Am sure after LI the work will dry up and she can bore off and be an infant feeding advisor or something like that.

Reactions: 9
Iain posting cropped screenshots of reviews of his new show. Of which there is approximately ONE positive one, the rest are damning but he's cropped the odd sentence of mild praise and posted that 😂 he's certainly learning a lot from Laura!

He has even included the title of one review which is 'Stirling is Buffering' - as in struggling, stuck... it wasn't a compliment!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she ever take a day off from posting on instagram? seems kinda strange if you have a new baby to always be on it. i guess ill never understand narcissism

Laura not saying anything about MTV's 40th birthday... it's like she never worked for them at all.
more than likely had a falling out with some people at mtv

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.