Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He chose her for her looks. Zero sympathy when she turns out to be a massive pain in the arse.

He enjoys the thrill of thinking he’s punching. She likes the idea that he’s lucky to be with her. Both egos suitably inflated. A pain of vain, shallow dickheads.

His new tv show looks tit as well.

Reactions: 31
She is STILL reposting photos of her outfit from last night and telling US that SHE looks like Farrah Fawcett - aren't you supposed wait for compliments from others, not constantly tell them how great you are?? She's so far up her own hole, and seemingly getting worse.

As for Iain, one of my current colleagues used to work in design and props and did some contractor work on Taskmaster, the series Iain appeared on. I was disappointed to hear (as at the time I thought he was fun on Love Island back then) that everyone loathed him on the TM show. He was bad tempered, very diva-ish, constantly expecting/demanding special treatment and kept himself very separate from everyone else. According to my friend, the taskmaster team are great, very close knit and everyone tends to really get along very well, most guests are stand up comedians and thats a very tight community of itself, but Iain didnt do the circuit really, he was on kids television then decided he was a comedian, so he's not really earned his stripes like the 'proper' writers and comedians, and instead of being friendly / cordial, he was distant and rude.

I keep meaning to watch that series as I've not seen it, but have heard he comes across as a dick even on the final edit.

It seems to make sense now, if he thinks he's something he's not, and she most certainly does, that they're perfect for feeding one anothers ego. Talk about a vicious circle. It would be a huge blow to their self importance if they (or the show) got dropped.
He was SUCH a sore loser!!

Reactions: 5
I think Alison Hammond would be a good host for Love Island, she’s genuine, warm, and down-to-earth.

I think Alison Hammond would be a good host for Love Island, she’s genuine, warm, and down-to-earth.
and she has a great sense of humour!

Reactions: 23
Iain has the cat the got the cream look about him, he married a conventionally attractive woman who is completely out of his league and will not stop mentioning it at every opportunity. After a while it stops being endearing and starts to smack of desperation and insecurity.

Reactions: 13
He chose her for her looks. Zero sympathy when she turns out to be a massive pain in the arse.

He enjoys the thrill of thinking he’s punching. She likes the idea that he’s lucky to be with her. Both egos suitably inflated. A pain of vain, shallow dickheads.

His new tv show looks tit as well.
Can already tell from the ads for it that he is a terrible actor. He should stick to voice overs haha

Reactions: 4
I was in the same year as Iain at Edinburgh Uni, he was always doing stand up gigs at the Pleasance and other venues from first year onwards, he did work hard at it. I mean people can change a lot and fame can go to their heads but for what it’s worth he always came across as a decent and friendly bloke back then (in a uni full of absolute t0ssers) and was good fun on a night out.

Reactions: 17
It’s a shame he’s a nob because I used to find him really funny on CBBC when my kids still actually watched live TV. I can absolutely believe Laura is the one ruling that roost. I was fairly indifferent to her until Strictly. It was painfully obvious she thought she was amazing and fully expected to win. The cringe fest when she’d try and dismiss the judges feedback and the tears when she got the red light… Giovanni meanwhile always looked resigned - and probably hopeful he’d be released from trying to teach her anything.

Reactions: 10
@lilamay that pic is funnier in juxtaposition to the others. She truly thinks she’s serving us pure fashion looks with her QVC catalogue poses

View attachment 693949
It's too much 🤣 She needs to take note from those women on how to do the slightly open mouth pose. Note, slightly!

Also, her starey-eyed posing is genuinely terrifying. And she's another one who needs their lipliner confiscated.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's too much 🤣 She needs to take note from those women on how to do the slightly open mouth pose. Note, slightly!

Also, her starey-eyed posing is genuinely terrifying. And she's another one who needs their lipliner confiscated.

It’s so odd considering she’s on one of the biggest shows in the UK that she gets such cheap tit ads?! And that she says yes to them all too

Reactions: 7
Last year I made a petition on Change.org for a presenter on an adult TV channel to replace Laura on LI this year. At the same time, some other guy was harassing her on social media for a picture of her hole. The presenter thought it was me and now she has a police case against me. I did say sorry to her but instead of accepting my apology, she sent it to the police.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Last year I made a petition on Change.org for a presenter on an adult TV channel to replace Laura on LI this year. At the same time, some other guy was harassing her on social media for a picture of her hole. The presenter thought it was me and now she has a police case against me. I did say sorry to her but instead of accepting my apology, she sent it to the police.
So the police are interviewing you about a bum hole?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why would anyone badger her for a pic of her hole when it probably just looks the same as her face anyway?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.