Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
after all the posts and all the rightful criticism of LW, I've joined in with

and amid the huge firestorm

I think we can safely say she,s lost the gig

and the LI makers are screen testing Maura, Maya and maybe even others to fill the spot

so

NEW TITLE

just got sacked by ITV no one else wants the Flack wannabe

Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion:
"She's no Lum the Invader Girl, she has no hope of conquering the world"

Reactions: 2
Suggestion

Laura couldn’t give a tit More until it looks like ITV are showing her the door

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Re: racism I don’t think anyone believes she’s fronting ITV’s splinter cell of the EDL, but she’s been rightly called out for being a performative ally for posting a BLM grid square but when called out by black women about the show’s treatment of black contestants she shrugs her shoulders and goes lol soz not my decision xo as if that’s enough? The whole point is we need to actively call this tit out and challenge it, not just say 🤷🏻‍♀️ that’s the seating plan girlies x

• Heart
Reactions: 42
First time doing a thread title suggestion

Will Laura be back, not a chance, more pics of Stevies limbs and a cringey dance

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A message for every one of you 👇💅😎

View attachment 752295
Her face is so unlikeable lol, she was beautiful when on MTV, the years aren’t kind when you’re a hag 😆

Naw I seriously can’t, first 4 pictures MTV era, absolutely beautiful🤩 Next four recent, I know she’s older now but wow, she has rlost allll her good looks, it really doesn’t pay to be so horrible lol

3CC40B8C-9B82-4164-BA33-C34BC0C64262.png
FE973DCD-E5A3-40F5-A6E4-129B627FBC0E.png
02ABF86E-369E-4264-9FF8-F8D08949F410.png
2AE34B4B-AEA0-444C-B730-3FB426F2AA6E.png
E9C7A8F3-01F7-4C50-B308-BF702480027B.png
B656EA41-D096-43DD-B87D-4BD1FE3BC5E6.png
F111791A-3619-405F-A813-74B65F5EF336.png
691F9705-9CC7-49A0-8A8D-0B74D0563F74.png

Just edited my above comment and added pictures for reference like Jesus🥴 I’m actually shocked at how much of her looks she has lost lmao she was gorgeous

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her face is so unlikeable lol, she was beautiful when on MTV, the years aren’t kind when you’re a hag 😆

Naw I seriously can’t, first 4 pictures MTV era, absolutely beautiful🤩 Next four recent, I know she’s older now but wow, she has rlost allll her good looks, it really doesn’t pay to be so horrible lol

View attachment 752543View attachment 752544View attachment 752545View attachment 752546View attachment 752548View attachment 752549View attachment 752552View attachment 752553

Just edited my above comment and added pictures for reference like Jesus🥴 I’m actually shocked at how much of her looks she has lost lmao she was gorgeous
How can someone just permanently look so smug?

Reactions: 18
I think part of it as well is she’s too skinny now. It really doesn’t look natural on her.

Reactions: 11
I’ll NEVER forget when she was on Sunday Brunch pregnant and the difference in the pic she posted and what they posted !!!!!!
My friend (who never liked her ever) said at the time ‘See now you can see all the work she’s had done cause it’s moved around so much in pregnancy’.
Lmfaooo what the duck
ECD3597C-E84A-4D52-A839-2220B095C9CF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll NEVER forget when she was on Sunday Brunch pregnant and the difference in the pic she posted and what they posted !!!!!!
My friend (who never liked her ever) said at the time ‘See now you can see all the work she’s had done cause it’s moved around so much in pregnancy’.
Molly mae photoshop edit 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s still good looking, but she was stunning in her mtv days, a real classic beauty. It must be hard for a stunner to age

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s still good looking, but she was stunning in her mtv days, a real classic beauty. It must be hard for a stunner to age
Not when you're as perfect as Laura thinks she is!

I think thats what all those cringe dancing videos on insta are about, its meant be like 'oh look how ypung, cool and fun I am' and for me, ot doesnt hit the mark at all. I get 'how do you do fellow kids?' vibes, so cringe

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.