Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get these stupid unnatural poses she pulls with her limbs all over the place she looks like a right twit

Reactions: 12
I truly think in her head she thinks she’s like one of those willowy New Wave French ingénues from the 60s, Hardy, Karina, Birkin et al.

But they didn’t have their makeup applied with a trowel, or clothing that’s all FASHUN but no style, and most of all were just pretty natural with it all.

That posed picture looks as if she’s actually on the floor waiting for the police to come draw a white line round her after she’s fallen from height.

EDIT: just seen the attached on my timeline, I think I’d rather get COVID as a form of self-care thanks

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Caroline Flack's signature pose was arm on hip, and one foot turned in towards the other. She always stood this way. It bothered some people as it looked like her foot was turned inward. Then along comes Laura who copies this exact pose, down to the inward foot. Cringe.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I’ll NEVER forget when she was on Sunday Brunch pregnant and the difference in the pic she posted and what they posted !!!!!!
My friend (who never liked her ever) said at the time ‘See now you can see all the work she’s had done cause it’s moved around so much in pregnancy’.
First picture looks like she is wearing a Bo Selecta! mask!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ll NEVER forget when she was on Sunday Brunch pregnant and the difference in the pic she posted and what they posted !!!!!!
My friend (who never liked her ever) said at the time ‘See now you can see all the work she’s had done cause it’s moved around so much in pregnancy’.
Is this real!! Omg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her face is so unlikeable lol, she was beautiful when on MTV, the years aren’t kind when you’re a hag 😆

Naw I seriously can’t, first 4 pictures MTV era, absolutely beautiful🤩 Next four recent, I know she’s older now but wow, she has rlost allll her good looks, it really doesn’t pay to be so horrible lol

View attachment 752543View attachment 752544View attachment 752545View attachment 752546View attachment 752548View attachment 752549View attachment 752552View attachment 752553

Just edited my above comment and added pictures for reference like Jesus🥴 I’m actually shocked at how much of her looks she has lost lmao she was gorgeous
Wow, her eyes have lost any sense of warmth in them, haven't they?

Reactions: 7
I truly think in her head she thinks she’s like one of those willowy New Wave French ingénues from the 60s, Hardy, Karina, Birkin et al.

But they didn’t have their makeup applied with a trowel, or clothing that’s all FASHUN but no style, and most of all were just pretty natural with it all.
Could not agree more. It’s like she is desperate for someone to compare her to some 60s model. I bet she has considered a pixie cut on more than one occasion. She wants to have substance so much and thinks she can get it by emulating someone with substance. I bet her Spotify lists are pure radio 2 (not knocking it) and abandoned half listened to b sides she is supposed to like.

Reactions: 7
Her face is so unlikeable lol, she was beautiful when on MTV, the years aren’t kind when you’re a hag 😆

Naw I seriously can’t, first 4 pictures MTV era, absolutely beautiful🤩 Next four recent, I know she’s older now but wow, she has rlost allll her good looks, it really doesn’t pay to be so horrible lol

View attachment 752543View attachment 752544View attachment 752545View attachment 752546View attachment 752548View attachment 752549View attachment 752552View attachment 752553

Just edited my above comment and added pictures for reference like Jesus🥴 I’m actually shocked at how much of her looks she has lost lmao she was gorgeous
Guess the years of bad eating, partying, I’d guess smoking and lack of sleep is catching up with her.

Reactions: 5
She’s still good looking, but she was stunning in her mtv days, a real classic beauty. It must be hard for a stunner to age
But is it just age? It seems awful to pick apart a woman's looks but she has lost her glow, and I don't think that is just age. She obviously is still a very good looking woman. But there was such a loveliness about her. It wasn't even that long ago.

realitytv_im_a_celeb_itv_2_presenters_5.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I think she was still with MTV as recently as 2018

I think she's a bit lost - like does she want to be a cool girl or does she desperately want to be Holly Willoughby? My favourite is her hashtag #whatwhitmorewore - hun nobody is asking.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's just so angry all the time, and for any small reason it seems. It's nothing but whinging and whining and negativity.

Reactions: 14
B5C058C7-40D3-4A89-A9E1-7C4C3AFDDE74.jpeg
3C75DD34-3D8F-4475-9D6F-A6FC129122C9.jpeg
034ABF15-6CE5-42F2-BAED-6F66D4EA8ABD.jpeg
70D31FE2-0D13-4E75-B468-44D447F916B7.png

I’ve said it once I’ll say it again… the weight loss is doing her no favours…. The cheeks used to camouflage that smug smile and made it look coy and cute …without the cherub face… she just looks mean and uncharismatic

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she's had a lot of work done. I was watching her on the LI final and her face was frozen in place, no movement at all. Her jawline is also way sharper and more harsh looking now, that unedited photo of her on Sunday Brunch shows her with the full on Johnny Bravo square jaw filler effect. I think the weight loss has highlighted her features / cosmetic work and given her a more aged, harsh appearance.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.