Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great post, thanks for sharing the info!

She was so forgettable on Strictly. I think her and Giovanni clashed because he wasn’t prepared to simper over her and treat her like the megastar she thinks she is!

Caroline improved week in week out (her and Pasha’s Charleston is my fave Strictly dance ever) but she was likeable and that’s worth more than dancing ability imo. The best overall dancer rarely wins, it’s all about who’s popular and Caroline was. Laura wasn’t. The end.

Reactions: 29
I think even Babe Station wouldn’t want to see her leaky boobs no matter how incredible they look

Reactions: 5
Notice Paloma Faith has made a comment on that cringe dancing tik tok. That’s not the first time she’s made a comment that could be read as passive aggressive. I like to believe that’s the tone anyway

Reactions: 26
Notice Paloma Faith has made a comment on that cringe dancing tik tok. That’s not the first time she’s made a comment that could be read as passive aggressive. I like to believe that’s the tone anyway
I love to think Paloma is throwing shade, as you say it's not the first time.

Reactions: 10
What happens when you’re desperate to monetise your child but know it’s now passé after the Insta mama set did it to death (nude photos of their kids, video content of kids in tears, really unforgivable shit tbh)

Reactions: 19
What happens when you’re desperate to monetise your child but know it’s now passé after the Insta mama set did it to death (nude photos of their kids, video content of kids in tears, really unforgivable shit tbh)
Cannot believe there are still no rules and regulations about using your kids in this way. It’s so wrong.

Reactions: 17
I think even Babe Station wouldn’t want to see her leaky boobs no matter how incredible they look
I think it should be like Channel 5, used as a glue factory for past-it female presenters who are out of favor with the general public. Laura would fit perfectly

Reactions: 5
She posted something on her insta story about a petition for MPs to get 6 months’ maternity leave. I thought she didn’t believe in maternity leave ?
I think Laura is that much up her own arse that she thinks she's far too important to broadcasting to take maternity leave-she wants to be the exception rather than the rule. She's just afraid to give up the Love Island gig.

Reactions: 12
Did any of you notice a tweet from her this morning giving out about the pods at the outdoor gig in Kilmainham yesterday? I could have sworn there was a tweet from her this morning and I said I'd go back and check the comments later and I went back and the tweet is gone.

What'd she say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.