Laura Whitmore #2 Stevie’s mom, has not got it going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a good looking clothes horse I’ll give her that. But she has absolutely no personality on screen whatsoever.

Reactions: 14
I think that's what it is, I always felt like I should "like" her as she's Irish and everyone loves the Irish but she is just wooden!

I think that's what it is, I always felt like I should "like" her as she's Irish and everyone loves the Irish but she is just wooden!
I’m Irish and she’s not well liked from anyone that I know of over here 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I really want to know what she thinks about the GCs new face being compared to hers. I think she'll hate it. GC with a face and personality and her having none 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have to say I think GC looks unreal, her makeup is so much better than Laura’s in that side by side

Just seen Becca Dudley's latest Instagram post where she says she's glad to be back in the MTV studio presenting a new show for upcoming artists. Any chance Laura will do something similar any time soon?

I’m Irish and I can’t stand her. As we say over here she has notions.

Reactions: 21
Just seen Becca Dudley's latest Instagram post where she says she's glad to be back in the MTV studio presenting a new show for upcoming artists. Any chance Laura will do something similar any time soon?
I really dig how Becca hasn't *exactly* gone down the mainstream/sellout/cash cow route, other than briefly hosting Xtra Factor.

She really does not look glowy on LI 😬 Quite drab.
The constant squinting into the sun does not help.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.