Laura Jane Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know it will be against the rules? 🤔
I’m pretty sure unless it’s specifically sensitive personal info, like medical info from being her doctor, or involves posting her address or private social media accounts of her family, then it isn’t against the rules.

I should very politely point out though that baiting posts, specifically asking for posters to take it off Tattle, are against the rules. Make of that what you will.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry guys, never mind then. I don't want to post without speaking to someone directly. I will see if I can get in touch with the forum admin

I’m pretty sure unless it’s specifically sensitive personal info, like medical info from being her doctor, or involves posting her address or private social media accounts of her family, then it isn’t against the rules.

I should very politely point out though that baiting posts, specifically asking for posters to take it off Tattle, are against the rules. Make of that what you will.
Yes sorry, I should have made it clear I was questioning the new poster. Sounds very dodgy.

Reactions: 2
Yes sorry, I should have made it clear I was questioning the new poster. Sounds very dodgy.
You made it clear! I was just adding onto your post, didn’t mean to step on your toes. No need for apology.

I guess we won’t get the juicy gossip now!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry guys, never mind then. I don't want to post without speaking to someone directly. I will see if I can get in touch with the forum admin
The forum admins can moderate perfectly well - no need to get in touch with them first to run things by them. If something's inappropriate, they'll remove it.

There are a couple of people on this forum I already suspect of being Laura (posts that drop book titles or covers to generate interest when they've never been seen before, or ask for more info on sources, or use phrases she uses in her Insta posts...) - now there's another! Looks like a really bad honey trap to moi :LOL:

• Wow
There are a couple of people on this forum I already suspect of being Laura (posts that drop book titles or covers to generate interest when they've never been seen before, or ask for more info on sources, or use phrases she uses in her Insta posts...) - now there's another! Looks like a really bad honey trap to moi :LOL:
Interesting...

I genuinely would have thought Laura would be a bit more clever than just trying to get people to email her for gossip. She seems quite scheme-y and manipulative to me! I reckon she has very strong internet stalker skills. Gives off that kind of vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus christ, I hope you don't mean me.

Reactions: 1
I like how she includes this ‘ Every course fee includes a donation to The Trussell Trust, to help support local food banks.’ but doesn’t say how much? It could be 5p and it would still count as a donation 😳

Reactions: 6
First, the title of this webinar is like Dolly Alderton's book title. Then, in the email she's sent to promote it, she's put: How do you know you're doing it right? Centred, on its own line (Pandora's book title, essentially). Is she intentionally referencing Pandora and Dolly or...?

Reactions: 6
First, the title of this webinar is like Dolly Alderton's book title. Then, in the email she's sent to promote it, she's put: How do you know you're doing it right? Centred, on its own line (Pandora's book title, essentially). Is she intentionally referencing Pandora and Dolly or...?
The title of the course being like DA’s book was my first thought, too! The email makes it even more damning.

If I were being kind I’d say she’s probably intentionally referencing their work as she wants to attract their followers and fans to her course... but screw it, I’m not kind. I don’t think she would put that much thought and effort into these courses she flogs. She’s tried to be Dolly before. She’s probably trying again, with added Pandora. We all know she’s very comfortable with plagiarism, too.

Reactions: 5
This makes me so angry! There is so much information out there from really successful bestselling authors on getting a book deal etc etc AND THEY DO IT FOR FREE!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.