Laura Jane Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh right. I assumed that. Along with the fact she has no friends.

Can you not just give us the gist of what was said, or post screenshots with the names cropped off/blocked out? I have no idea where to start looking and it sounds like you already have the info.

This thread needs an injection of gossip since LJW is so dull, and after the recent tease of info which turned out to possibly be Laura herself attempting to clumsily collect user’s emails, I think most of us do not have the patience for cryptic posts or taunting us with information without revealing it...
Fully intend to when I find them again.

Reactions: 4
Oh my, just catching up on her Instagram thing with that Toff girl... she looks like she’s her mother! Keep calling each other “darling”, it’s very awkward. Laura has dressed like an 80s sloaney pony for the occasion. Creepy.

Another sign she’s is desperate for the cash? Helping to promote a ghostwritten Mills & Boon novel from a reality TV person?!

Edited to add: she cannot stop mentioning herself, her own writing, her own books, her own “multiple book deal” after Toff says this is her first of four. She’s just a talentless narcissist, one who rips off more talented women’s work.

PUT YOUR TONGUE AWAY!
3BD8BF09-2808-4E5A-AA72-BF5187538AE0.png
4AAAC1A4-1D2E-4E70-B27B-623113BACBF5.png
47252D83-A259-4724-98EE-D6B537EC7229.png
55DEF857-DB5D-43B4-893F-C18775631554.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Just watching it now and her awful fake posh accent is even worse with Toff who is actually posh 😂

also, I’m so intrigued about how much she got for her four book deal...the article in the Bookseller doesn’t say.

• Haha
My takeaway from this: she did an Insta Live with someone with 1.8million followers yet she dropped a chunk of her own. She must be reallllly annoying. Although to be fair, Toff clearly hasn't wanted any of it on her social.
Also: her book deal. Avon is notoriously bad for deals. So she can make it sound like she has six-figure "multiple book deals" up her (wannabe Sloaney pony) sleeves, but she hasn't.

Reactions: 1
What I can't fathom is how someone like her who changes her own personal narrative to match whatever she's promoting or she think will get her noticed, has so many followers. When she wouldn't know who she was if it smacked her in the face.

She’s terribly self-indulgent isn’t she? Always going on about taking naps in the daytime, highlights lots of useful passages from the many many books she reads. Always looking at the ‘self’ and self-care. Who has time for this navel-gazing?! She’s like the friend you put off meeting because you come away drained from hearing about them talking about themselves/their self-care/their ailments while you’re busy trying to prop up and support 100 people. The single white privilege in her chat with Toff was revolting really.

Reactions: 13
She’s terribly self-indulgent isn’t she? Always going on about taking naps in the daytime, highlights lots of useful passages from the many many books she reads. Always looking at the ‘self’ and self-care. Who has time for this navel-gazing?! She’s like the friend you put off meeting because you come away drained from hearing about them talking about themselves/their self-care/their ailments while you’re busy trying to prop up and support 100 people. The single white privilege in her chat with Toff was revolting really.
I feel like you have summed her up perfectly there.

Yes! And everything in her life is a “ritual”, which I find is code for trying to add meaning to everyday tasks because you have no personality or responsibilities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She appears to have no friends so that would give her a lot of downtime to dreamily gaze at her navel while pinching ideas for her new novel

Oh my god I actually really feel for Laura here, it is SO hard to speak to someone who has an overly posh accent and for your accent to stay the same if it's non-posh - I've been there so many times

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Today, Laura has had her mind blown by the idea that not everything in life has to be a lesson.

She is beyond parody at this point! She seems to exist on a diet of self help books, podcasts and Instagram accounts, with plenty of added astrology and affirmations and self love.

I don’t think these things are necessarily bad, but she seems to consume it all at a very high rate and it’s made her view herself as some kind of incredibly wise, enlightened, special person. I suppose narcissists do tend to take enjoyment from that kind of content as it often gives a pass to selfish behaviour.

Very odd. She must be lacking a lot in her life to be so fascinated by her bleeping daily horoscope.

There's a lot of roll neck jumpers now ain't there?! She must be so lonely. Read her book in the dark hours of feeding a baby in the middle of the night and it gave me nightmares! The characters were insane. One of them spoke like a a robot and then gets wanked off in the bogs??. The main character was such a massive bitchy moaner about helping out a family member and moving to Derbyshire (do we see any parallels here?!) . And weirdly went from being fatigued all the time to running and cheffing a pub? It was like the book was written in two halves - the first bit was fairly run of the rim com mill but then it went mad with terrible men treating the main character like tit and then ending really quickly. OH and someone who has recently had a baby I think she is massively glorifying the idea of the life the character has at the end! And I never understood why the character freezes eggs that are fertilised? And why couldn't she have a baby that was the man's sperm an a donor egg. Main character was VERY selfish. Does she come up with these story lines or does someone give them to her?

Reactions: 3
Well I think she admitted her editor gave her the storyline for her first novel. Not sure about the more recent one?

I see she’s watching Strictly for the first time on Instagram and revealing herself as a latin & ballroom expert, apparently had lessons as a kid. Of course she did!

• Haha
  • Heart
She said herself that her new book was a copy of Far from the Madding Crowd. And Our Stop was a copy of The Note. She obviously has no original ideas. The people doing her next course should be very careful about what they share with her! Actually i'm intrigued by that. She was saying "hurry it's selling out" after she announced it (classic desperate sales tool) but was doing panicky last minute "last chance to sign up!" this week (classic desperate sales tool). Given she gets 35 viewers for a live chat lately, I'm guessing takeup from those 35 to pay her to steal their ideas is low.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.