Laura Jane Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura, if you’re reading this. I IMPLORE you - please stop it with the animated voices it does nothing for you. We would love it if you could just be yourself with your own personality. You don’t need to sound like a ‘celebrity’. I’m a little bit older than you - you will look back in years to come and be mortified at how you sounded! (a la Miriam Margolyes) x

Reactions: 2
No but we need one. This will never stop being funny. "I look at you sometimes, and I think: give me your seed. I look at you and I think, give me your seed. Plant yourself inside of me and grow and grow and grow, let two become one become three and let’s build something beautiful, together, forever. I love you. I am you. We are we."

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No but we need one. This will never stop being funny. "I look at you sometimes, and I think: give me your seed. I look at you and I think, give me your seed. Plant yourself inside of me and grow and grow and grow, let two become one become three and let’s build something beautiful, together, forever. I love you. I am you. We are we."

I used to follow her blog back in the days of blogs. I could hardly understand a word of what she was on about.

Reactions: 1

SO GROSS 🤮

I started a new thread:

Mods, it isn’t tagged as looked like this one wasn’t and I wasn’t able to create a new one?! Help please? Thanks!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.