Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is it's not such little money. She's probably raking it in.
on all benefits she's on she probs on sick and pip her and whatever else she can sponge 🤬 says she cannot work because her mental health most of us have mental health ne included I have a few mental health conditions and I work just another excuse. She needs reporting to dwp if u ask me. Fot for work when she's rolling round bed with her "doxy" isn't she. Sorry just slobs infuriate me & he is definitely not a mental health worker tiktok is full of fakes isn't it 🤣🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Her and Alfie in a taxi on the way to Wetherspoons and she ain’t even told him to put a seatbelt on the fuckin idiot they both sat there and her excuse it “it’s not illegal” shut up you fuckin scruffy witch and stop putting your son in danger! AND WALK TO SPOONS NOT GET A TAXI 😂💀 ps I have screenshots of your kid with no seatbelt on hunny

Reactions: 6
No way is he a MH nurse … he’d be struck off for that type of nonsense, what a tool!
What a penis, he was saying last night (when she was asking him to give her a smear test 🤮) “I’m a mental health nurse, I’m not general trained” … he’s a bleeping support worker, which is a great job but don’t lie and say you’re a qualified nurse!!

I actually thought he was her drug dealer!! 😆

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else just hear Laura say “can you carry that” to which Alfie replied “I’m already carrying everything” what must passers by be thinking 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Not her son saying “I’ll spend some time with you” and her saying “do you mean playing your game?” Her kid is desperate for her attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When they got in she sat straight on the sofa and he said “oh are you not coming upstairs? “No I’m cleaning the kitchen” well no your not… you’re still sat on the sofa, now she can’t stop going on about how she’s spent £600 on her child… well done babes but it’s Christmas that’s how it works. Also stop babying Alfie, you literally talk to him like he’s 3 years old.

Spoiling him? SPOILING HIM?! With clothes? That’s his RIGHT not a bleeping treat!
Not that they need clothes or anything 🤣🤣 she's back on with creep boy they both go through me. I heard her say that too what on ur gane. I've never met a selfish person then her vet her other sons glad not be around her seeing how she treats Alfie

Reactions: 3
If this woman truly wanted her child back she would be doing the exact opposite of what she is doing now! The poor kid probably doesn’t want to go live with her to be ignored.
I feel so sorry for poor Alfie!

Why she buzzing to that guy what she bought her kid 🤣🤣 ur ment to buy him clothes u dick. Also telling him about her other son and he was fully not arsed atall. Thought she told Alfie she was cleaning kitchen 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Why she buzzing to that guy what she bought her kid 🤣🤣 ur ment to buy him clothes u dick. Also telling him about her other son and he was fully not arsed atall. Thought she told Alfie she was cleaning kitchen 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣
Funny looking cleaning ay🙄 btw your kitchen can’t get dirty when you don’t use your pots or cook 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her accounts been banned from live haha I was one of the people that reported it 🤣 says she not arsed clearly is 👋🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.