Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is that arran trans?? he really looks like a woman and his teeth make me feel sick :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
imagine being a young kid begging for your mums attention and sitting in your room on your own at Christmas time. poor little lad

Did u see him loose at that battle what a bad gif he is 🤣🤣 like serious 🤣
😂 how can he sit there and beg strangers for money is he not embarrassed of himself 🤢🤮 when he loses he start sulking like a kid hahaha! said he's going out to Laura now on live begging for more gifts with someone else HAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her accounts been banned from live haha I was one of the people that reported it 🤣 says she not arsed clearly is 👋🤣🤣
Only lastnight she was begging that lee to stop pulling his top up cause she ain’t been banned for months and months 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How can she afford breakfast and dinner out? -at least 2 days running that I’ve seen. So tit when people are struggling to buy smart price veg for Xmas after losing jobs or whatever

Reactions: 5
lauraannejane she’s live on that now 😂

every child would rate school lower than being with there mum, funny you couldn’t say the number of the rating 😏

And she hasn’t even made him a Christmas Eve box ! Doesn’t even know what goes in them, he misses out on so much!

No elf , no activities apart from the pub soft play 🙄 no Christmas Eve box, just sitting on his game watching his mum shout at her phone for another day.

Last edited:
Her dad was on loud speaker saying she can’t see her oldest at Xmas as she’s toxic. He was well harsh
Her dad did text her saying don’t record him or what he says she doesn’t have permission so her being live is basically recording him 🙄😂 I’ve absolutely no sympathy for this girl

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh this is all so damn messy, 2 kids stuck in the middle of it all, I think the parents are bad as well they should be keeping things as neutral as possible. Non of them are any better than the other. Poor alfies got his mum in an emotional state for the 2nd year in a row, the whole thing is a tit show the quicker court is over the better for all of them. Really hope she does not stay in bed all day its not fair on Alfie. I heard him say mum stop mum stop earlier he must be at his whits end with it all

I seennit this morning her dad on loud speaker said he didn't want see her and social took him away for how bad she neglected him. This should kept private not a good situation be in and people won't comment on what they don't know if it's private

Reactions: 1
It’s really sad, but I can’t help but feel she brings it on herself. Look at the way alfie is treated. She can’t take him out for a meal without being on live and talking smut.
I hope she realizes one day that the way she is acting isn’t the way to go about getting your child back. Maybe stop the sex work and spend time with your child you have and prove how much of a good mother you can be.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Apparently Lewis has read this thread that’s why she can’t see him.
If she looked closer to home and realized it’s her own actions causing it and not someone else’s, she may be off to a start!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She`s going to Annie fanny`s for xmas.
Hasn’t she been moaning on live that she’s ran out of wrapping paper? It’s 4pm on Christmas Eve and she’s not even worried that half her kids presents aren’t wrapped. Sat on live, chilling. I’d be rushing around trying to find some!

Reactions: 6
She's so lucky, decided she's going Annie's and everyone gonna pay pal her the money for taxi but wouldn't accept money to get a lawyer. That right there tells xou everything you need to know about this woman. Everyone's cheering her on she's got so much money she can afford all takeaways, vodka and taxis here there and everywhere sexy closes, dress ups all that but accepting money for taxi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.