Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t she been moaning on live that she’s ran out of wrapping paper? It’s 4pm on Christmas Eve and she’s not even worried that half her kids presents aren’t wrapped. Sat on live, chilling. I’d be rushing around trying to find some!
I have just got in after searching two towns for wrapping paper and still haven’t got any so good luck to her!

Reactions: 2
She could have got some yesterday when she was out I always buy extra to be safe. Suprised she’s not more prepared there’s only them two in the house and by the looks of things she has plenty time in her hands as she sits on live. I haven’t had much money this year but managed to get my two little ones all sorted in time even though my 9 yr old daughter passed away this year and has been so hard trying to put a smile on my face for my two little ones

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She could have got some yesterday when she was out I always buy extra to be safe. Suprised she’s not more prepared there’s only them two in the house and by the looks of things she has plenty time in her hands as she sits on live. I haven’t had much money this year but managed to get my two little ones all sorted in time even though my 9 yr old daughter passed away this year and has been so hard trying to put a smile on my face for my two little ones
So very sorry for your loss xx

She's so lucky, decided she's going Annie's and everyone gonna pay pal her the money for taxi but wouldn't accept money to get a lawyer. That right there tells xou everything you need to know about this woman. Everyone's cheering her on she's got so much money she can afford all takeaways, vodka and taxis here there and everywhere sexy closes, dress ups all that but accepting money for taxi
100%! Everyone thinks she’s raking it in from her dirty work but it’s not, she spends her priority money (benefits) on everything else other than her priorities. I don’t care however much money she’s on or making it’s just what she’s going with it that is absolutely sick. It’d be so easy for her to save up and get her son a solicitor to get him home or even spend it taking Alfie on an actual day out that doesn’t involve the pub. If she was getting as much as she makes out she wouldn’t have to plaster her dirty gash all over Twitter for free😂the embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So let me get this straight, she ended up booking a last minute Christmas Dinner out wher they had to eat a meal someone else ordered but cancelled... Came home had a nap now she's pissed up talking about licking arseholes and mouldy willay. Merry Christmas 🤔🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
100%! Everyone thinks she’s raking it in from her dirty work but it’s not, she spends her priority money (benefits) on everything else other than her priorities. I don’t care however much money she’s on or making it’s just what she’s going with it that is absolutely sick. It’d be so easy for her to save up and get her son a solicitor to get him home or even spend it taking Alfie on an actual day out that doesn’t involve the pub. If she was getting as much as she makes out she wouldn’t have to plaster her dirty gash all over Twitter for free😂the embarrassment
It makes it even worse then, she’s not even making money from it to financially help her buy a house or put her child through university. So In reality she’s just ignoring her kid for the sake of a fiver and the attention.

Reactions: 1
Why did she come off live she was onit bouncing her saggy spaniels ears about whith nipple tape on pissed up then went on another account then went straight off it. She's actually embarrassing this is why I don't let me kids have tiktock no son of mine will be seeing that let me tell ya 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
She was on, off, on, off last night. Looking at Annie to tell her when to come off live. She looked off it last night & kept on wipin her nose.

Reactions: 6
If her dad or Lewis are reading this you were smart not letting her see you all, instead she spent it with her snaggle tooth friend getting high on drugs with kids in the house 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Now she’s getting involved with the Lucy rose bullying gang/ simba n Dan she reckons lucy rose was coming for her no hun she just wanted a boxing match with u 😂 your not that important now clout chasing off the pedos of Tiktok haha

Reactions: 3
Annie is just as bad as Laura , have any of you seen Laura’s new tiktok where they’re out for Christmas dinner 😴 You can see Alfie just wants to be in the picture but you can barely see him from his mums fat head. Aslong as them two are on the camera who cares ay. I hope you survived Christmas without going live Laura as we all know how hard that must be for you.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.