Laura Greaves #6 Alfie's a slave, Lewis misbehaves and Laura needs a shave!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me piss when she sits with her Filofax and pen discussing what work she’s got to do today 😂😂😂. Make TikToks, make content 🥴 - can you imagine if we all classed this as “work”. My god what a mess this country is in with lazy scruffs like her with no work ethic whatsoever!!!
This made me laugh so much

imagine her sat bulletpointing... 1. make tiktoks 2. upload

done
what about her housework etc

• Haha
Reactions: 2
QUOTE="DownBelow21, post: 11710343, member: 303127"]

done
[/QUOTE

She gets to number 2 and then has to lie down …. It’s hard work being a woman ya know 😂😂😂. She has to answer ALL the QA as well . I bet she only gets 1 that is PG. she’s such a minger 🤢🤢

• Haha
QUOTE="DownBelow21, post: 11710343, member: 303127"]

done
[/QUOTE

She gets to number 2 and then has to lie down …. It’s hard work being a woman ya know 😂😂😂. She has to answer ALL the QA as well . I bet she only gets 1 that is PG. she’s such a minger 🤢🤢
She says she bot bothered about what we say so some one asked her why she reads tattle.. she was in tears😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Licking her fingers constantly after touching the food she's cooking, then touching it again, then licking...etc

She's vile

Keeps pausing her video to have a go at that poor lad

Someone called her out about being a tit mam and she went offline haha!

She knows she's a terrible mam

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Licking her fingers constantly after touching the food she's cooking, then touching it again, then licking...etc

She's vile

Keeps pausing her video to have a go at that poor lad

Someone called her out about being a tit mam and she went offline haha!

She knows she's a terrible mam
Haha i missed that i was cringingcwhen she was slapping the marg on the bread🤮
True hurts hey laura?

Exactly! Someone piped up and said she was a shite mum and asked why Alfie was still in his uniform after 8pm.

It's so true though. Why wasn't that bairn bathed and in pyjamas, or in comfies that he changes out of after school? She's so lazy and selfish it's awful

Exactly! Someone piped up and said she was a shite mum and asked why Alfie was still in his uniform after 8pm.

It's so true though. Why wasn't that bairn bathed and in pyjamas, or in comfies that he changes out of after school? She's so lazy and selfish it's awful
I had ours fed, showered and in the pj's before I left for work at 6! She's such a bone idol lazy witch!

Reactions: 3
I had ours fed, showered and in the pj's before I left for work at 6! She's such a bone idol lazy witch!
But didn’t you know she’s teaching him to be independent and to show initiative? 😂😂 that’s her excuse anyway, along with a thousand others! I don’t know how anyone can excuse that as being a good parent! She’s shocking. And all that twaddle about social services say there’s no cause for concern….I’d probably say that to you too so I’d never have to deal with a loud mouthed know it all again OR walk into that shithole of a house with your contraptions all over the place. 🤢🤢🤢

But didn’t you know she’s teaching him to be independent and to show initiative? 😂😂 that’s her excuse anyway, along with a thousand others! I don’t know how anyone can excuse that as being a good parent! She’s shocking. And all that twaddle about social services say there’s no cause for concern….I’d probably say that to you too so I’d never have to deal with a loud mouthed know it all again OR walk into that shithole of a house with your contraptions all over the place. 🤢🤢🤢
Mine come home from school uniform off comfys on hot meal made bath pjs chill before bed! She’s a fat fat fat lazy bleep! Your child isn’t a slave and the independence tit is bullshit just an excuse sit on your fat dimple arse with your tits on show eating like the woman you are! She will never mount to anything other than a crappy focus and a stinking house! get off tiktock clean your house do thing for you kids & wash that bleeping grease bowl head while ur at it

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
she does my fuckin head in but I just love to see her car crash life 😭 keep up the tit work “annejane” you’re making YOURSELF sooo proud😅

• Haha
Shouting at Alfie to GET DRESSED!!! Then saying you can have cereal or toast. Do it your bleeping self you fat bastard!!!! Instead of sitting in front of a camera looking like a mess, putting vile clothes on coat hangers!!! No wonder she has no mates!! I bet all the school mums avoid her like the plague! Then again people who had the plague were better looking

Why is she sorted clothes and that.out when she should be getting herself and HER CHILD ready for school!!? She's bleeping shocking. I'm watching her whilst I do the packed lunches for my kids who are currently sitting at rhe table eating breakfast and talking about school and friends. I don't think I've ever heard her talk to Alfie about school or anything

Last edited:
She's the most pathetic excuse for a mother, she just doesn't give a tit about that poor lad. Even when she picks him up for school she cba talking to him and he has to say mummy 5x before she answers and then goes back to talking to strangers on live. She just doesn't give a tit.

WHY DOES SHE CONSTANTLY LICK HER FINGERS WHEN MAKING FOOD THE FAT bleep ITS DISGUSTING

She doesn't even wash her hands when she goes to the loo so I doubt she brushes her teeth...

• Sick
She's un employable. She will never have anything other then what she's got now.
This is it for her. My sons a teenager but I still get his clothes ironed and layed out. As soon as he's in from school uniform in wash and shower In his jarmies waiting for his tea. Then bed for 9pm. She can't see her wrong doing because she was brought up the Same, her upbringing was probably worse so for her she thinks she's amazing because she's doing more then what her parents did for her, I don't think I could top my upbringing I was so lucky, but my dad treats my son like his aswel so he gets the best of every world, Alfie wouldn't have a clue how to be In a normal functional family and un fortunately he will either see his mother's ways and think he never wants that's for his children or be even worse then her. No in-between and I know what I'm going to go for 🙈🙈🙈 the both of the kids behaviours are disgusting.

Again, driving and talking on live... Literally looking at the screen more than the road

Admitted she was driving without a licence for a long time and admitted she goes through speed limits etc.

One day I hope someone absolutely brays the tit out of the beast

She's un employable. She will never have anything other then what she's got now.
This is it for her. My sons a teenager but I still get his clothes ironed and layed out. As soon as he's in from school uniform in wash and shower In his jarmies waiting for his tea. Then bed for 9pm. She can't see her wrong doing because she was brought up the Same, her upbringing was probably worse so for her she thinks she's amazing because she's doing more then what her parents did for her, I don't think I could top my upbringing I was so lucky, but my dad treats my son like his aswel so he gets the best of every world, Alfie wouldn't have a clue how to be In a normal functional family and un fortunately he will either see his mother's ways and think he never wants that's for his children or be even worse then her. No in-between and I know what I'm going to go for 🙈🙈🙈 the both of the kids behaviours are disgusting.
Well im guessing your seen her live this morning?!
started alfie on new medication n didnt even take him into school to tell his teacher that he on his ADHD meds! Award goes to laura for tit mum of the day! And u seen her outfit of the day… close your eyes its vile!
bow luce streaming still to go to her sisters for a shower wtf u dirty pug shower at ya own house!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.