Laura Greaves #6 Alfie's a slave, Lewis misbehaves and Laura needs a shave!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard her say on her live today that those trying to get her accounts taken down are jealous narcissists! (Her fave phrase) she also said she hates people who think they know it all and who think they are right all the time-erm are you ok hun?? Youโ€™ve literally just described yourself! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I heard her say on her live today that those trying to get her accounts taken down are jealous narcissists! (Her fave phrase) she also said she hates people who think they know it all and who think they are right all the time-erm are you ok hun?? Youโ€™ve literally just described yourself! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
100% Agree! Did u here her say she deffo get 3bedroom house๐Ÿคญ in your dreams love as u dont have lewis full time! ๐Ÿ–• carry on taking your drugs or as you describe your bedtime herbs wtf! Oldhamsfinest.com

My god I'd love to meet her in the street!

Reactions: 2
Why dose she keep getting away with driving at being on the app and WHY DONT SHE BRUSH HER HAIR THE SCRUFF BAG

Reactions: 4
The driving whilst talking to people on live is a pisstake - can't wait for her to get caught

Her chin has got extra crators in today - her skin for 32 is horrendous, can tell she doesn't do skincare or even wash her face. The crappy diet doesn't help either

Anyone see her insta story this morning? She's driving and recording the story, whilst looking at her insta live, whilst having a drink

Last edited:
The driving whilst talking to people on live is a pisstake - can't wait for her to get caught

Her chin has got extra crators in today - her skin for 32 is horrendous, can tell she doesn't do skincare or even wash her face. The crappy diet doesn't help either

Anyone see her insta story this morning? She's driving and recording the story, whilst looking at her insta live, whilst having a drink
Of course she doesnโ€™t do skincare, the fat moose is too lazy to wash her hands after she pees!

Sheโ€™s now buying followers and doing it on her live. Sheโ€™s desperate! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Of course she doesnโ€™t do skincare, the fat moose is too lazy to wash her hands after she pees!

Sheโ€™s now buying followers and doing it on her live. Sheโ€™s desperate! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Did u see what she said trolls will ciew it and she will block us. Funny as were still in your livenow! Chase me! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Nope couldnโ€™t give a duck who you are Laura, personally I care that the way you are bringing up Alfie is disgusting and dangerous. Between driving with him and reading comments on your phone (donโ€™t even say you donโ€™t!) shouting at him, demanding he fetch everything for you, making him organise himself for school. How about try being a mum!

How can she lie so easily?? When did she ever take 2 months off the app???

Last edited:
Nope couldnโ€™t give a duck who you are Laura, personally I care that the way you are bringing up Alfie is disgusting and dangerous. Between driving with him and reading comments on your phone (donโ€™t even say you donโ€™t!) shouting at him, demanding he fetch everything for you, making him organise himself for school. How about try being a mum!

How can she lie so easily?? When did she ever take 2 months off the app???
Talks utter tit! And all her mods n followers who watch her dailey are as bad as they encourage her! All we can do is keep reporting it to oldham police!

What account
She on annejane75 today

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you ainโ€™t teaching him to be organised! Heโ€™s running around looking for shoes, coat etc. it should be laid out for him at night!

โ€œInitiativeโ€ apparently- in other word lazy mum-itus!

Reactions: 1
Never mind having the uniform laid out for him - she doesn't even wash it for him...

She told him to get his uniform off at daft oclock last night... probs be wearing the same one today

What's she crying on about now

Me me me me! As I said, I really and truly donโ€™t care about you, what you do, who you do and your crappy car and Iโ€™m absolutely 1000% NOT jealous of you! I really wouldnโ€™t want your life or the bits of it I see! You are very good at throwing police out your house claiming โ€œharassmentโ€ and โ€œwoe is meโ€ All you care about is you. Your kids are second possibly third. Just a suggestion for you, how about trying to put them first for a week, or if thatโ€™s too difficult, try a day. Just for once. Itโ€™s honestly just a suggestion.
What ever happened to the holiday and the passports? Nah she will go to Turkey to get HERSELF a gastric sleeve but not to take her boys on holiday! Priorities are lost on her!
And this isnโ€™t bullying-itโ€™s called having an opinion about what you choose to show of your life. And also some suggestions for you.

Shes on one today. Wonder if her rejection from not getting A shag at the weekend has caught up to her. Jealous of her tramping up and down the street showing her starfish to all โ€ฆ sure Jan.

Reactions: 4
She makes me piss when she sits with her Filofax and pen discussing what work sheโ€™s got to do today ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Make TikToks, make content ๐Ÿฅด - can you imagine if we all classed this as โ€œworkโ€. My god what a mess this country is in with lazy scruffs like her with no work ethic whatsoever!!!

• Haha
She makes me piss when she sits with her Filofax and pen discussing what work sheโ€™s got to do today ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Make TikToks, make content ๐Ÿฅด - can you imagine if we all classed this as โ€œworkโ€. My god what a mess this country is in with lazy scruffs like her with no work ethic whatsoever!!!
Sounds like Del Boy with his Filofax ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.