Laura Greaves #6 Alfie's a slave, Lewis misbehaves and Laura needs a shave!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie who? As far as she’s concerned she has no responsibility and it’s all about her. I’m not a violent person but I would gladly smack the tit out of this vile elephant especially when she’s talking to that poor boy the way she does.
Danny would be an idiot to even associate with her! She went on and on about how much he loves her, how much he wants her-if he loved you so much he wouldn’t have lied and cheated-that’s how much he respects you! You are exactly the equivalent of a filthy prostitute, none of these men desire you, respect you or want you and that will always be the case while you are the way you are. Rambo wasn’t wrong! And the more you go on about how you “done nuffink” the more stupid you look. You’ve antagonised him for months every time you nosey out your window at their domestics and run your mouth. You will NEVER be the innocent one in your life, 9 times out of 10 it’s you!
True fact there 💯 she needs to take long look in the mirror….. that tom from other night must be desprate to even what throw his sausage up her alley!
she not meant be sleeping out if the hostel knew sure they wouldnt allow it.
danger alert no MOT.

Reactions: 6
True fact there 💯 she needs to take long look in the mirror….. that tom from other night must be desprate to even what throw his sausage up her alley!
danger alert no MOT.
Throw his sausage up her alley hahhahahah that had me pissing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said before what are u on about I haven't been with my kids all day, yeah we know u fuckin pedalo. Your sons seen anymore of your videos. That Paul was reading to her before. I couldn't keep a straight face if one of my brothers where reading to me.
They really are the weirdest family Alive.
Imagine, waking up, going on live , driving, live, home, live, murder, live , like constant. How fuckin sad an desperate, and ye what's the point in the hostel if she's not staying there the scabby dirty witch.

Reactions: 4
She said before what are u on about I haven't been with my kids all day, yeah we know u fuckin pedalo. Your sons seen anymore of your videos. That Paul was reading to her before. I couldn't keep a straight face if one of my brothers where reading to me.
They really are the weirdest family Alive.
Imagine, waking up, going on live , driving, live, home, live, murder, live , like constant. How fuckin sad an desperate, and ye what's the point in the hostel if she's not staying there the scabby dirty witch.
But remember, it’s a life to be “jealous basssssssssturdsssss” of! 🙄🙄🙄

danger alert no MOT.
I thought she took it to the garage the other day... I take it, it failed?

She took it to the garage for a problem with the steering but wouldn't pay to get it fixed.

Thread suggestion

Laura Greaves #7 She has the morals of an alley cat,kids are dumped so she can get humped.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The steering column is broken or needs replaced. She was shouting about it being £700 but at the same time screaming that her car is far better than some bloke who has driven passed her! Your car is a bin love! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s half term and she’s taken that boy nowhere. It’s all about her! She could go her shagging when he’s at school but no, she does it on his time. Sad cow.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.