Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosslee1987

VIP Member
So as predicted, lewis told her he’d be in trouble for what he’s been looking at on his laptop. Straight away I knew what was coming. So she’s on live going through his search history and what pops up? Her filthy fanny website. But she’s “not aaaaarsed” “he’s not in trouble” “it’s noones business” and defending it. He knew he’d be in trouble, he knew it was wrong but. n o n c e y Laura thinks it’s fine her son has been looking at her brown hairy growler! Wow

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

rosslee1987

VIP Member
How ironic she’s moaning about the place the council put her in is full of smack heads, yet here’s innocent Laura on live grinding up some dope for a big fat joint in her car! You’re the same as they are love and that’s where you belong! The only person who doesn’t belong there is Alfie.

Reactions: 9

rosslee1987

VIP Member
She was swooning over danny earlier and saying how she was thinking about him last night when she was with that other bloke

Now...she's with Danny

Mucky slut

Where's Alfie in all this?
Alfie who? As far as she’s concerned she has no responsibility and it’s all about her. I’m not a violent person but I would gladly smack the shit out of this vile elephant especially when she’s talking to that poor boy the way she does.
Danny would be an idiot to even associate with her! She went on and on about how much he loves her, how much he wants her-if he loved you so much he wouldn’t have lied and cheated-that’s how much he respects you! You are exactly the equivalent of a filthy prostitute, none of these men desire you, respect you or want you and that will always be the case while you are the way you are. Rambo wasn’t wrong! And the more you go on about how you “done nuffink” the more stupid you look. You’ve antagonised him for months every time you nosey out your window at their domestics and run your mouth. You will NEVER be the innocent one in your life, 9 times out of 10 it’s you!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Sorry but this has got to be done after her quote this morning hahahaha...really tickled me the moron

Laura Greaves #7 "I feel fat today"

• Haha
Reactions: 8

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Calpal - calpol
Godit- got it
Coffid- covid

Right she lives 30 mins from me , I know people from Manchester and none of them talk like this has she got additional needs seriously ??? How can she not talk properly
Don’t give her ANOTHER excuse to claim yet another benefit! She’s just thick as shit, illiterate and incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together!

I didn’t see it but I’m guessing it was her neighbour “Rambo” who she constantly gives sly looks to when he passes, calls the police on him when he and his partner are fighting and always has a go at him out the window. He’s not innocent but she needs to learn to shut her mouth and her window, especially when Alfie is there. Poor lad. That’s who I feel for, I hope someone posts it and sends it to the social, then maybe they will get their thumb out their arse and put that boy in a loving, safe home.

Last edited:

DownBelow21

VIP Member
She's so erratic.. putting tree up in sept 🤣🤣 I mean I'm probably one of the biggest Xmas lovers ever, yesterday I sat and wrapped presents to get them over to my Nana's (or my toddler would open them in an instant) and on Friday I sat and booked so many Xmas activities and days out for my little boy to make it magical... Including things like the polar express, breakfast with Santa, light walks etc.

Makes me sad Alfie will never get that magical Xmas experience cos his fat mam is too selfish. She could of spend the tree money on getting little gifts to put away..

My tree will be up in November

• Heart

TTmumma

VIP Member
Ooh she's just slagged me off for LOOKING after my son!!!! LAURA my son WORKS hard UNLIKE you!!!! Has done since he left college. UNLIKE you!!!
I love my kids UNLIKE you!!!

I swear to god you wanna wish you NEVER see me face to face because I'd punch you straight in that mottled chin of yours!!!

Plus my son probably earns more than you do selling your bashed fanny!!!!!

Can anyone remember the sketch 2 fat slags!?

Ooh I forgot to say me and my partner also work hard to make sure our kids have a decent home UNLIKE you.

Oh and Laura love you shown your sons school emblem (that means badge) on your live!!! Silly silly slag

Can't even get my name right! It isn't TIKTOKmumma 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha

DownBelow21

VIP Member
No matter how bad Laura is I dont think its right to start slagging her kids
I don't think I've ever seen the kid properly that's why I asked the q if he was tubby as was wondering if he was like his mam

Poor Alfie is very skinny and that's just a reflection on Laura's selfish parenting

Must admit though, from what I have seen of Lewis I think the poor boy needs a haircut as that's obviously been neglected. Poor kid has hair like mushroom from the masked singer

Attachments

• Haha

rosslee1987

VIP Member
I was creased this morning. Someone asked if she’d ever get a 9-5 job. She flew into a rage and asked why should she when she earns more than she would doing 9-5.
Laura my love I can absolutely guarantee I make more in my 9-5 job than you do selling your brown hairy minge for £2.50 a pop!

• Haha

rosslee1987

VIP Member
She’s a cocky arrogant shit. Until she crashes, knocks someone down or kills someone, she will try to convince the world she’s right!
Actually Laura, you are not concentrating on the road while you are reading your stupid comments- that’s against the law, it’s not the same as a sat nav, if you would just open your teeny tiny mind you would see how long your eyes are off the road reading shit then you’d maybe realise. It’s not just if you touch the phone you bellend! You need to read up mate with your shteeeeeeewped lenseless glasses, but of course, Laura the liar is always right! Yawwwwwn!

😂😂😂 “go give some n o n c e y cunt a hard time instead of me”……well where do we start love! You ARE the n o n c e y cunt allowing your sons to watch your videos and see your hairy growler! Seeeeewwwwwwww where now?? 😂😂

Ahhhh this life of yours we are all so jealous of just gets better and better doesn’t it? 😂😂😂

I think she’s forgotten the slimming filter today. Her face looks more “rotten potato” than usual.

Last edited:
  • Haha

VIP Member
Let all just remind ourselves that our children have never been under any one else's care. The police aren't called every week. We haven't been battered in the street. Don't have to go to swingers clubs for attention. We've all got some sort of family . There's just a few examples. Oh and I haven't got a false tooth an am the same age as you shitty arse. Oh my house is clean my boy is clean and his clothes your kids looks like they've never seen a fuckin wash cloth or a tooth brush babe. Your brother and sister looks like something off the hills have eyes pair of fuckin tramps 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Feline

VIP Member
The video is only upsetting because of poor Alfie being dragged into the mess. In Laura’s eyes it’s the best thing that could have happened to her. That neighbour has played right into her hands, he’s played a blinder. Video evidence of being assaulted is perfect for her to be rehoused somewhere else. Couldn’t have worked out better. She must be made up!
Funny enough u noticed she only posted a few minutes of it …. She edited the bit were he called her out about random men in bed… hotel… swinging.. claiming pip. And also not shown bit where she was gobbing off at 7am when his mrs was knocking on larnas foor laura had her 10 pence worth.
wonder when her MOT is going be sorted.. she got chucked from hostel as they new she wasnt there and you must be there but she making some shit up howit full smack smack heads… be right up her street for the weed as she smokes it everyday

VIP Member
Calpal - calpol
Godit- got it
Coffid- covid

Right she lives 30 mins from me , I know people from Manchester and none of them talk like this has she got additional needs seriously ??? How can she not talk properly

rosslee1987

VIP Member
She will never , ever, EVER admit she’s done anything wrong. She’ll go on & on about how “ah’ve done nuffin, nuffin, nuffin to anyone. They’re all bassssturdsssssss” meanwhile poor Alfie is a nervous wreck but she doesn’t care about that. Thought he had problems Laura, in which case he will need a bit of extra care and attention, but you won’t have time for that will you, cos you are seeeeeeeewwwwwwww busy? Disgrace of a “mother”

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Can't believe I missed this?! What was she saying?

Pleeeease tell me I got a shout out because I work bloody hard tattling hahahah

Laughing at someone saying she said she isn't a lazy mam - she's fucking bone idle and doesn't give a shit about Alfie. If she wasn't lazy, why doesn't she:

1. Actually cook for him? Instead of having the poor lad live off takeaways and McDonalds
  2. Have him a change of clothes sorted for when he gets in from school? Rather than him sitting around in his uniform all night
  3. Have the poor kid in a decent routine, bath and bed at a normal time, instead of the poor kid going in the shower at 10.30 on a school night, then her using the excuse "he doesn't sleep and never has" erm, well if you helped the poor kid chill out properly...
  4. Stop using him as a skivvy and do things herself instead of using the cop out excuse she's training him... He's 8? or 9? he's still a child. She just uses any excuse to let her lay on her fat arse. If she actually moved and did it herself she would be half the size as she is now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Sorry but this has got to be done after her quote this morning hahahaha...really tickled me the moron

Laura Greaves #7 "I feel fat today"
It could be a range of her stupid quotes:

Laura Greaves:I feel fat today, I’ve done nothing wrong, Aaaaaaaaallllllllllllffffaaaaaayyyyyyyyy, that’s a you problem, where’s me bankcaaaaaard, I’ve invented a McDonald’s breakfast hack, I love fffooooooooouuuuuuud, are you shteeeeeeeewwwwwwwped?, jealoussss bassssssssturdsssssss, block em.

And many many more!

• Haha
Reactions: 7