Laura Greaves #6 Alfie's a slave, Lewis misbehaves and Laura needs a shave!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait till she sees the sprogs mentioned in the tittle she will have that chin wobbling like no ones business 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Lewis sleeping on her sofa?
Lewis aint in lauras custody full time but yes he slept on sofa last night. Now she moaning she skint n needs bunk beads blah bla bla.
If sge didnt fo drugs every night she have enough money for bunkbeds

Reactions: 1
Hahahaha she's got her cocky head on saying she's skint because she's got a lot to pay out and in her words, "what I pay out is probably more than what you've got coming in" lmfaooo

She's an absolute idiot, she wants to run 2 audis, a mortgage, running her own house, eating properly etc and also having nice luxuries

Her outgoings would never ever match my income and outgoings because me and my husband choose to work and have good jobs

She's popped on shovelin food in her rancid gob in the car I can never get over people like her actually existing

She eats like an absolute pig. Smacking her lips like a child. No manners.

Ignoring Alfie again...

She eats like an absolute pig. Smacking her lips like a child. No manners.

Ignoring Alfie again...
See her she eating a share box thing like a pig and alfies not had much she sent him shop for pop. She is pig infact its like listning to a pig eating from there trough. 🤮🤮🤮

Hahahaha glad the reporting paid off. One account taken down

Driving and on phone, blatantly on phone. Needs reporting tbf

Reactions: 2
Omg whoever the tattler is promoting the thread on her live has me in stitches, she's so annoyed

• Haha
Hahahaha glad the reporting paid off. One account taken down

Driving and on phone, blatantly on phone. Needs reporting tbf
Reported to police! Its putting others in danger dont care bout her but she think she knows it all as is exempt from it sll but infact it breaking the law. Also driving with no footwear on wtf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.