Laura Greaves #5 MaccyD's everyday, hair like hay, we wish she'd put her flaps away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha it probably give in with the weight

I reckon she's after a hotel for a nice sleep ha

Seen her most recent video of the beach trip? Alfie looks so happy
That was the other day in blackpool when they went afterschool n slept over!
Well alfies beds broke and hers is uncomfy so she been either in hotel or on the sofa. Sure soon as she kissed n made up with annie she be free loafing there. Who want her fishy flaps on there sofa or bed🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
She's obviously not that scared and worried? She been primary shopping...New pants 🤣🤢🤮

Primark

Jesus christ...no way has she lost weight, look at her gut

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
How is she going to afford the passports? Afford a holiday?
That why she’s asking her mum to go with her! 😂😂😂

She's obviously not that scared and worried? She been primary shopping...New pants 🤣🤢🤮

Primark

Ah but she’s blaming being “on” AGAIN!!! I swear this woman has 4 periods a month! She’s always on!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also why is she going to a hotel again?? She seems safe enough being there on her own showing off!

• Haha

Primark

What the actual duck is she wearing! Omg they dont fit her! Jeez thats put me off my tea🤮😂. Also funny how she got money today but aint got a pot to piss in! Maybe her mum brought them her😂

• Haha
What the actual duck is she wearing! Omg they dont fit her! Jeez thats put me off my tea🤮😂. Also funny how she got money today but aint got a pot to piss in! Maybe her mum brought them her😂
She’s lost four stone you know 😂😂😂😂👍

Reactions: 3
I just don't get the compulsive lies. She blatantly hasn't lose 4 stone, so why even say it

Wetherspoons has a limit you drink when kids are with you someone just commented and she said ssshhhh don't tell anyone .. should I call the place?

Reactions: 3
She’s lost four stone you know 😂😂😂😂👍
You seen her live she in blackool getting all her TT followers het her and lana drinks. Going to end messy! She put her table number up. And there she was saying she leaving TT. Last all off few hours. Her gobs going ten to dozen.

• Wow
Previous Thread: Laura Greaves #4 Porkie Yorkie | Page 51 | Tattle Life

Still drama drama drama in the life of Laura:
  • Still fighting with her dad
  • Doesn't speak to half her family
  • Had a 'fight' in the street with some neighbours after running her mouth off to them, then later turned it around to say she was 'attacked', even though she told everyone on her live that she punched the girl first, when acting the hard man
  • After having the fight she was shitting herself in her house and for some reason rang Jimmy to pick her up, throughout being with Jimmy she spoke to him like tit, spent his money and just generally took the piss. She dragged Alfie out of bed and went to Jimmys at 10pm that night.
  • A few days later finds photos of her asleep on Jimmy's phone and takes it to the police
  • Says she's now too scared to go home so has been sleeping in hotels etc. Told the police and social services to sort her a new house out.
  • Complaining she's skint and can't afford electric, gas and internet - sits in the car to charge her phone... Then when called out about it and after she's told to get a job she says she "has money"
  • Has fallen out with Annie 81 times already this month
  • Treats poor Alfie (her 8 year old son) like crap. The poor boy is constantly running around after her. She picks him up from school and can't even be bothered to say more than 10 words to him, or ask how his day is. Instead she sits on TikTok live talking to strangers. She constantly feeds him crap fast food - generally mcdonalds for breakfast and tea every day.
  • Recently had her address doxxed on tiktok by a random account - tattlers think this is one of Annies/Laura's old accounts and they've done it to add to the above list that Laura has created to be one step more to getting a new house
  • Police and social services have visited numerous times
  • Has been told several time by police and followers that if she's getting this much hate/if its affecting her and Alfie's life she should probably come offline...something she's too selfish to do.
If I've missed anything, please add..
Pmsl this was the funniest lowdown I've read

• Haha
She's pissed ready causing. Scene I. The streets of Blackpool becasue the trolls have rang up the pub eeh god

She has literally just said shall I drive to such a dd such place when she has been drinking and got Alfie with her is she put of her fuckin mind I'm sick of this now putting his life in danger now to add to the bleeping list

Last edited:
Just catching up as been out!

Missed the live but bang out that she's drink driving and drinking lots when got A in her care. I bet the poor boy is bored to hell sat there whilst they get pissed.

Did someone apparently call the pub?

Just catching up as been out!

Missed the live but bang out that she's drink driving and drinking lots when got A in her care. I bet the poor boy is bored to hell sat there whilst they get pissed.

Did someone apparently call the pub?
No she’s not driving. Staying in a hotel . Got told to turn her camera off in Wetherspoons by security so she ended her live . She was fuming as all her divvy followers buying her drinks . Gobbing off to security about she was a famous Tiktoker🤣🤣

No she’s not driving. Staying in a hotel . Got told to turn her camera off in Wetherspoons by security so she ended her live . She was fuming as all her divvy followers buying her drinks . Gobbing off to security about she was a famous Tiktoker🤣🤣
saw her gobbing off outside acting all hard. She was pissed and saying she wants quality time omg she is nuts. Look at this

Attachments

Why you taking a kid out in Blackpool yo sit and get pissed. Does she not realise that’s not normal. Hopefully pub phones police because there is probably not a sober adult there so who’s looking after A?

Im glad she didn't drive but deffinately said she was going to because everyone on the live said no do not drive stay safe so for me that tells me she wouldn't think twice about doing it and most probably has before

Oh and Where's Alfie at gone midnight while she's outside smoking drugs again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.