Laura Greaves #5 MaccyD's everyday, hair like hay, we wish she'd put her flaps away

Is Laura a good mum?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous Thread: Laura Greaves #4 Porkie Yorkie | Page 51 | Tattle Life

Still drama drama drama in the life of Laura:
  • Still fighting with her dad
  • Doesn't speak to half her family
  • Had a 'fight' in the street with some neighbours after running her mouth off to them, then later turned it around to say she was 'attacked', even though she told everyone on her live that she punched the girl first, when acting the hard man
  • After having the fight she was shitting herself in her house and for some reason rang Jimmy to pick her up, throughout being with Jimmy she spoke to him like tit, spent his money and just generally took the piss. She dragged Alfie out of bed and went to Jimmys at 10pm that night.
  • A few days later finds photos of her asleep on Jimmy's phone and takes it to the police
  • Says she's now too scared to go home so has been sleeping in hotels etc. Told the police and social services to sort her a new house out.
  • Complaining she's skint and can't afford electric, gas and internet - sits in the car to charge her phone... Then when called out about it and after she's told to get a job she says she "has money"
  • Has fallen out with Annie 81 times already this month
  • Treats poor Alfie (her 8 year old son) like crap. The poor boy is constantly running around after her. She picks him up from school and can't even be bothered to say more than 10 words to him, or ask how his day is. Instead she sits on TikTok live talking to strangers. She constantly feeds him crap fast food - generally mcdonalds for breakfast and tea every day.
  • Recently had her address doxxed on tiktok by a random account - tattlers think this is one of Annies/Laura's old accounts and they've done it to add to the above list that Laura has created to be one step more to getting a new house
  • Police and social services have visited numerous times
  • Has been told several time by police and followers that if she's getting this much hate/if its affecting her and Alfie's life she should probably come offline...something she's too selfish to do.
If I've missed anything, please add..

Reactions: 6
Previous Thread: Laura Greaves #4 Porkie Yorkie | Page 51 | Tattle Life

Still drama drama drama in the life of Laura:
  • Still fighting with her dad
  • Doesn't speak to half her family
  • Had a 'fight' in the street with some neighbours after running her mouth off to them, then later turned it around to say she was 'attacked', even though she told everyone on her live that she punched the girl first, when acting the hard man
  • After having the fight she was shitting herself in her house and for some reason rang Jimmy to pick her up, throughout being with Jimmy she spoke to him like tit, spent his money and just generally took the piss. She dragged Alfie out of bed and went to Jimmys at 10pm that night.
  • A few days later finds photos of her asleep on Jimmy's phone and takes it to the police
  • Says she's now too scared to go home so has been sleeping in hotels etc. Told the police and social services to sort her a new house out.
  • Complaining she's skint and can't afford electric, gas and internet - sits in the car to charge her phone... Then when called out about it and after she's told to get a job she says she "has money"
  • Has fallen out with Annie 81 times already this month
  • Treats poor Alfie (her 8 year old son) like crap. The poor boy is constantly running around after her. She picks him up from school and can't even be bothered to say more than 10 words to him, or ask how his day is. Instead she sits on TikTok live talking to strangers. She constantly feeds him crap fast food - generally mcdonalds for breakfast and tea every day.
  • Recently had her address doxxed on tiktok by a random account - tattlers think this is one of Annies/Laura's old accounts and they've done it to add to the above list that Laura has created to be one step more to getting a new house
  • Police and social services have visited numerous times
  • Has been told several time by police and followers that if she's getting this much hate/if its affecting her and Alfie's life she should probably come offline...something she's too selfish to do.
If I've missed anything, please add..
This list is endless it really is! Her whole attitude stinks. She saying were affecting alfie? Er no love thats you who is doing that! Even annie as had enough of her again. And way you cant polish a turd can you?!😂💯🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This list is endless it really is! Her whole attitude stinks. She saying were affecting alfie? Er no love thats you who is doing that! Even annie as had enough of her again. And way you cant polish a turd can you?!😂💯🖕
She's can never see any wrongdoing in her actions/decisions!

She's can never see any wrongdoing in her actions/decisions!
Correct and she wants to blamb trolls for her actions! We never told her to look in jimmys phone! You can see why she dont get on with family and its all because she dont like the word NO! Who in there right mind eats mcdonalds for breaky 7 days week then moans she got no money.

Reactions: 1
Correct and she wants to blamb trolls for her actions! We never told her to look in jimmys phone! You can see why she dont get on with family and its all because she dont like the word NO! Who in there right mind eats mcdonalds for breaky 7 days week then moans she got no money.
The thing is, it would be bad enough being just brekky 7 days a week, but it's brekky and dinner! it's mental really.

I just can't understand that being almost 32 she thinks the way she lives and acts is acceptable? I'm 30 and I can't wrap my head around her lifestyle, it would drive me round the bend - constant drama, eating tit, living in a mess, sleeping in clothes and wearing them for 2/3 days, bad hygiene, ignoring my son and falling out with all my family. It's pathetic.

I’m not a thin girl at all and I love my food but even I would struggle having maccies for breakfast every morning

I’m not a thin girl at all and I love my food but even I would struggle having maccies for breakfast every morning
I know what you mean! Imagine how horrible, sluggish and bloated you'd feel. Noway has she lost weight, she eats like an absolute pig.

That’s what annoys me the most about her. She blames everyone else for the way she behaves !!!
Yes 💯. She drains the life out of folk. Enjoy the peace n quiet while she lies on her sofa. Sure she get maggie have alfie at weekend so she can go to partners- swinging

Don't know how this Maggie just allows it all the time aswel it's proper weird

I'm confused because someone said above that Maggie is one of Alfies school friends mam? But then someone else she was an older lady?

Did anyone see chubby come on live earlier?

I'm confused because someone said above that Maggie is one of Alfies school friends mam? But then someone else she was an older lady?

Did anyone see chubby come on live earlier?
I think Maggie is one of Alfie’s school friends mum, but there was a “Maggie” who doxed Laura’s address on one of her posts and that picture was of an older lady. Whoever that was, used the name Maggie to make out she knows Laura. I’m still convinced it’s someone she knows but of course Laura knows it all and is convinced it’s someone off here. I’ve watched Laura a long time and I don’t know her address, I only know she lives in Oldham. That post mentioned the street she lives in.

I think Maggie is one of Alfie’s school friends mum, but there was a “Maggie” who doxed Laura’s address on one of her posts and that picture was of an older lady. Whoever that was, used the name Maggie to make out she knows Laura. I’m still convinced it’s someone she knows but of course Laura knows it all and is convinced it’s someone off here. I’ve watched Laura a long time and I don’t know her address, I only know she lives in Oldham. That post mentioned the street she lives in.
Yeah same. When I see someone's rang police or social they know exactly where she is around her area aswel so it's someone close to her 100% someone who knows her address etc.

💯 agree i watched laura from the begining.she likes to blamb us as she in denile who if is. Easy point the fingers at us. But she has destruoed many family members. She needs help as her morals ard shocking.

Reactions: 2
💯 agree i watched laura from the begining.she likes to blamb us as she in denile who if is. Easy point the fingers at us. But she has destruoed many family members. She needs help as her morals ard shocking.
Did u see her live earlier? Her attitude stinks. Latest is she going get passports 😂😂😂 omg she is crackers. Her problems will still be there on her return! Now she fallen out with annie n dad etc etc she cljnging onto to steve and she said she may take her birth mother away with her😂😂😂. Anyway im off to count my savings🖕😂

• Haha
Did u see her live earlier? Her attitude stinks. Latest is she going get passports 😂😂😂 omg she is crackers. Her problems will still be there on her return! Now she fallen out with annie n dad etc etc she cljnging onto to steve and she said she may take her birth mother away with her😂😂😂. Anyway im off to count my savings🖕😂
How is she going to afford the passports? Afford a holiday?

• Haha
Hahahaha howling, the daft twit can't even afford to live half the time never mind paying for a holiday 🤣🤣🤣

she also mentioned that she wanted to stay in a hotel tonight? i really do not understand the need to constantly stay in a hotel? what is she running from?

she also mentioned that she wanted to stay in a hotel tonight? i really do not understand the need to constantly stay in a hotel? what is she running from?
She's just over dramatising everything. She will regret it in a few days when she's skint again

To be fair I think her bed is knackered too, why else would she of been sleeping on sofa?

She's just over dramatising everything. She will regret it in a few days when she's skint again

To be fair I think her bed is knackered too, why else would she of been sleeping on sofa?
Probably too much bouncing on it......

Alone

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.