Laura Greaves #5 MaccyD's everyday, hair like hay, we wish she'd put her flaps away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just caught the end of her live she was walking up and down the beach…where was Alfie 😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ok. She’s back on live it’s 01:39 she is drunk with someone called Lana? Joking about “smoking” and drinking more…I have no clue where Alfie is 😳😳 unless it’s a connecting room?? But I’m genuinely worried where Alfie is

• Wow
Ok. She’s back on live it’s 01:39 she is drunk with someone called Lana? Joking about “smoking” and drinking more…I have no clue where Alfie is 😳😳 unless it’s a connecting room?? But I’m genuinely worried where Alfie is
Knowing her he will be asleep in the same room while she shouts and yells (at home she would have music blasting while he’s asleep) and continues her selfish ways! She’s vile.

He’s in the same room as them, still awake 😳

He’s in the same room as them, still awake 😳
There’s a guy’s voice too, god knows what’s going on. Remind me what it is about her lifestyle I need to be jealous of?? Couldn’t think of a worse way to spend my Friday night! 🙄 she’s off her face on something. How she is allowed to be in charge of a child astounds me!

There’s a guy’s voice too, god knows what’s going on. Remind me what it is about her lifestyle I need to be jealous of?? Couldn’t think of a worse way to spend my Friday night! 🙄 she’s off her face on something. How she is allowed to be in charge of a child astounds me!
Think the guys voice you can hear is her neighbour and she’s female 😳🤣. Just watched her live and she’s going to Sandcastles water park today. God help everyone whose going there today !! Alfie doesn’t want to go because he can’t swim 🥲. She said she learnt as her family threw her in at the deep end…. I bet they fuckin did 😂😂🙈🙈.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think the guys voice you can hear is her neighbour and she’s female 😳🤣. Just watched her live and she’s going to Sandcastles water park today. God help everyone whose going there today !! Alfie doesn’t want to go because he can’t swim 🥲. She said she learnt as her family threw her in at the deep end…. I bet they fuckin did 😂😂🙈🙈.
Yes i saw end of the live! She with lana the neighbour from across the road. Did u see her on beach pissed last night? Were was alfie im guessing in hotel on his own. She got bollocked in weatherspoons for been on TT lol. She is disgrace. She use lana as she still not mates with annie or jimmy. She moaning she skint so they going sleep at home later. She lives in a bleeping bubble. Thought she was on the blob so why hell would u go into a pool with her track of hygine🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yes i saw end of the live! She with lana the neighbour from across the road. Did u see her on beach pissed last night? Were was alfie im guessing in hotel on his own. She got bollocked in weatherspoons for been on TT lol. She is disgrace. She use lana as she still not mates with annie or jimmy. She moaning she skint so they going sleep at home later. She lives in a bleeping bubble. Thought she was on the blob so why hell would u go into a pool with her track of hygine🤮
No didn’t see her on beach but saw her kicking off in Wetherspoons. I know one minute she’s skint and the next she’s booking hotels . Her life is a car crash and poor Alfie is so sadly part of it 😒.ooh imagine going in the same water as her 🤢🤮

• Sick
She's skint again now
Withdrawing gift money of £40 to book tonight's hotel

Police should've been called last night when she was on the beach pissed with Alfie nowhere to be seen

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She's skint again now
Withdrawing gift money of £40 to book tonight's hotel

Police should've been called last night when she was on the beach pissed with Alfie nowhere to be seen
She is total car crash. Those people in her chat are as bad as her! She is a fucked up human who needs help. Not good be doing drugs every night. We all have faults but i can safely say i wouldnt do what she does. She be moaning soon that lanas used her again bla blah blah! No bra n no knickers n outfit that you can see everything threw🤮🤮🤮.

• Sick
She was kicking off saying people who are commenting are doing duck all while she's in Blackpool with her son....don't get me wrong I love a day in Blackpool but my idea if heaven is lush green countryside or a Turkish beach I ain't jealous i think its lovely Alfie is having an absolute ball and that's boss my best memories are in Blackpool as a child but.....I guarantee if a police man seen her drunk like she is bragging she was on live and Alfie was in her care he would be taken away there and then. End of. She knows people send everything to ss so why is she bragging she's done this and that when people record everything 😭😭😭 honest to god I can't get me head round it

I see about 5 mins of her live and see how wasted she was and was so worried about Alfie, I still am, I always am 😔

• Sad
Well that's funny that she's skint cos when she was pissed last night she said she gets paid this morning so she's more than likely pretending poverty to get some mug to fund her piss ups, and she was that's skint she couldn't buy weed or booze just bleeping wow what memories is she making for Alfie it's a jolly for her and her mate who she's probably only dragged along so she can leave Alfie in hotel room with her while she fucks off down the beach with a spliff

Reactions: 2
She chose a spoons specifically as she gave all the weirdos on her chat her location and table number and they were sending her food and ale and puddings for Alfie! Think she had about 8 drinks infront of her at one point!

She's is a absolute fat mess and Alfie's just dragged up from pillow to post l. Why she acts like she is hard I will never bleeping know but she is far from must think she intimidates people coz she's huge I'm only 5ft 2. And 10 stone but I'll bleeping flatten her the mess

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lovely to see this leopard still hasn’t tried to change her ways in the slightest, still the same skatty,moanin,ugly,chunky slob she was in January. How Alfie is still in her care is beyond me at this point WHAT is going on. All this Annie and Laura falling out constantly is made up and there is no telling me different, they do it for the drama of tiktok and it’s sad. As a mother myself if I had been in that pub and seen the way she was acting and drinking with a child around her I’d of gave her what for. So many people failing this lad now it’s heartbreaking. He needs some stability in his life.

Reactions: 4
Alfie is going to have a lit of trauma associated with his upbringing imo. It's so chaotic.

If she’s driving home how long is she waiting before driving as she was tanking drinks till 1am …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.