Laura Greaves #4 Porkie Yorkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented on her video a few hours with her address

Makes you worry for Alfie more and more. Not Laura as she's big and daft enough to of put herself out there and should know better. the seedy followers she's got and someone's gone and leaked where that kid lives!

That alone would be enough for me to come offline completely
Oh i didnt know it been done today. But any notmal human would remove themselves from social media. One minute its because of trolls then next its been bullied then next its something else! Attention seeking at its finest. From soon as she wakes. She aires all her life on TT. But i agree i feel for alfie. He only 8. So so sad. Were ever she goes it be the same.

Reactions: 1
Well I hope the housing and ss see this and see that she is the one putting Alfie in danger and no one else
Exactly. If I thought for one second my online presence was going to affect my sons safety, I'd be offline in a heartbeat.

Oh i didnt know it been done today. But any notmal human would remove themselves from social media. One minute its because of trolls then next its been bullied then next its something else! Attention seeking at its finest. From soon as she wakes. She aires all her life on TT. But i agree i feel for alfie. He only 8. So so sad. Were ever she goes it be the same.
Yeah exactly, they're all excuses for her to get her new house

Wouldn't surprise me if her or Annie foxing her address again so she has more reason to be moved houses

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't surprise me if her or Annie foxing her address again so she has more reason to be moved houses
Hmm, do you know what, I actually think this too. A screenshot of the comments today would make it look realistic.

Funny thing is, the account that posted it was a '70 year old woman' but has over 10k followers? It's probably one of their old accounts.

Attachments

Yeah defo is I seen Annie saying she's got more then one account it's probably one of fatties old ones and it's a trolling account. I hope the housing see it or someone grasses her up

Beauty
Those stretch marks omg🫣🤮 why would u post this shite

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I've got stretch marks but they are for my bfs eyes only 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can't cope there was one with the bottom half of the underwear tucked I between her minge so her flaps where hanging out either side how it's got past insta

In all honesty though you have to admire her confidence that she honestly believes she looks amazing.

Apparently she's going live on muckyf later which she's making private, so she'll be able to tell who is off tattle🙃

If she makes it private probably be people only that she knows if your account has got to be private why you on there ??? Also the toktoks of her in the ss house have gone because she isn't allowed to do anything like that just like she's not allowed to film in the fuckin doctors she was sat in there live saying I've told them if I'm not seen by such and such I'm going. duck off you fuckin woman the whole doctors where probably laughing their tits off at you the absolute kip of you in there I would never go and see someone as professional as a doctor dressed in the tit she was. Like I said wheres her mother? Her father? They all probably know the tit she's pulling is to get a house quicker she thinks she's ahead of everyone if where onto her every fucker else will be the thick bleep

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.