Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosslee1987

VIP Member
“Luxury apartment” she’s looking at today….translation “2 bed flat above a takeaway”…that will suit her perfectly! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

Laura Greaves #6 - Alfie's a slave, Lewis misbehaves and Laura needs a shave

• Haha
Reactions: 13

VIP Member
Listen Laura when you Read this if your Mary Is brown as a a peice of shit when your white as snow love you need to have a word with yourself. Skin tags all over your neck. Potholes left right and centre,underbite, false teeth,mold all around the house it's absolutely hanging, you use a Dildo on the couch where everyone sits, probably stinks of fuckin chlamydia,you wear the same clothes day in day out. You spend more money on sex toys and clothes then you do on your kid his room is a shit hole his clothes are up his legs and back, you take him to seedy hotels in Blackpool with piss and shit sheets as a holiday and have him with you whilst you get intoxicated the followers you have are all winding you up and take the piss out of you. Look at the state of you and your parenting you put it on to the ss the school and your family. Sit back and think do you change when your around people and the way u speak to him, the answers yes then there is a problem isn't there you're aware of the wrong treatment that's why

• Heart
Reactions: 10

rosslee1987

VIP Member
She was sat spitting ice out the car I don't even watch her anymore can't tolerate her. She will just pop up that's the funny thing she says troll this troll that I'm not blocked love so work that one out.
She also said in the day she not having Alfie on live anymore she can't help herself at all 🤣🤣🤣
She also said she was coming off live for good
She also said she’d never speak to her dad again
She also said she’s on a diet
She also said she was getting rid of her car
She also said she’s loaded

she’s full of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 9

mommofthree

Chatty Member
She can’t be bothered with her children or be bothered to do anything else, why would people be afraid of the fat lazy slob 🙄 she’s a neglectful tramp who only cares about money & her giant bucket minge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Joannaem

Thread title suggestion:

Wont wash her hair, lazy mare, poor Alfie and Lewis, she just dont care.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
Exactly! She wants to put all this tiktok energy into looking after Alfie - taking him out and enjoying him, rather than having him run around after that fat lazy bastard

PS did anyone see the greasy crator chin this morning, she's just repulsive
When that filter shifts it’s like the surface of the moon got bombed

• Haha

TTmumma

VIP Member
She can't work out who people are on TT AND here because people use different email addresses lol
And Laura!!! I'm more than ready for ya! I'm a mum to 3 gorgeous kids who I look aftwr and people like YOU make me SICK!!! You nick off the state then claim you "work" and claim expenses back. Get off JSA and your fat fucking c.unt and get a J O B you know ? One of those things real people do.

Come on who don't clean their skirting boards lol.
Oh yeah it's Laura!!! Least we don't have yesterday's food still anging around!!!

Saysithowitis

Chatty Member
Wronguns she says we are but it's fine that your child knows ur of and twitter link, that ur eldest has been bullied for ur twitter.. It's OK tthat you dox people's address it's OK that you break the law and treat ur son like shit but we are the Wronguns. Mmm OK then hun

DownBelow21

VIP Member
She really does think she's gods gift and the world owes her something, doesn't she?

In reality she's just a fat slob with a shite car :)

• Haha

Saysithowitis

Chatty Member
She’s going to drop down from 1500 to 1000 calories a day from today. She probably nearly had that for her breakfast 🥴😂🙈

Pissing myself here she’s looking for a Weekly Planner to put all her busy schedule on 🙈🙈.

Don’t think so. Had it for a bit
Aaah monday... Roll out of bed shout Alfie to get his crumpled uniform on h fetch me this hurry up we got 5 mins to get u there and I want a mcdees breakfast that definitely is not fried or calorific... Go back to sitting on settee or in car shouting at my mods for blocking people... Pick Alfie up send him to his room sit back on settee, think what food to order next...... Important notes for the day.... Don't forget to jiggle the spaniels ears and plead poverty while telling people that their jelous cos I'm minted..... Exhausting hectic day

Tuesday... Repeat
Wednesday.. Mix my routine up a bit and have 2 hash browns on me bacon flatbread,
Thursday repeat maybe throw in a couple of times of doxing my own address to get bumped up on council
Friday.. Repeat but dump Alfie at Maggie, cover up coldsore and head to the swingers
Saturday... Lay in bed hanging out my arseholes, did I brush my hair this week?
Sunday oh what a busy week it's been so time to relax
Notes for next week.... Spend more time in car shouting at follower and antagonise the neighbours a bit more

And that's how I got successful selling me gash for 3 quid and a Mcdonalds brown hash... I'm gonna write a book me make money off me haters.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

VIP Member
They're all fucked the kids are a lost cause.
I guarantee Alfie was the bully in the school calling the kids all kinds because she told told too. Lewis sounds disgusting like her so no he hasn't had a good up bringing sounds like they're all little Cretins. I've said it before they are the local tramps, never worked, making ends meet every week ,horrible scally kids, houses like crack den. She's got a bit of attention off this app and absolutely thrived on it she is a fuckin rotter with a brown minge , oldham clearly is fucked on the whole if social services think she's a good mum imagine the horrors that are worse then her , because if someone carried on an did the things she does down here in liverpool they wouldn't have their kids. Or the school would be heavily involved.

• Heart

TTmumma

VIP Member
Who is this Maggie that always has little Alfie? I just wanna rescue him and bring him into my home with my 3 boys and show him a proper family. She disgusts me
In my opinion this Maggie can't up to much agreeing to have Alfie knowing where his mum goes! Because if I had a friend that dumped her kid on me I'd say isn't it time you spent a weekend together? Isn't it time you stopped thos dirty lifestyle?
Laura drives as she keeps reminding us all so why don't she fill up the Diesel Donkey and take HIM somewhere. She lives pretty close to the beach. Kids love the beach and arcades!

simonsays1111

Rather have dirty skirting boards than let my son sleep in a broken bed and flash a brown minge on twitter

• Haha

DownBelow21

VIP Member
She said Alfie gets really bad separation anxiety but he's at Maggies every weekend. 😔
yes I heard that too! then she was talking about his adhd not allowing him to sleep etc.

erm, surely that's also something to do with the fact she's never bothered to get him into a nice bedtime routine? that poor lad should be having a nice tea, bath, clean pyjamas and a chill... maybe some supper then off to bed with a film or a book or whatever preference.

Instead he's allowed to sit and game or is dragged out in the car and then having a shower at 10.30 at night on a school night.

She was saying she's going to ask the doctor for some meds to help him sleep. He probably doesn't need them. He just needs a decent mother that isn't fucking selfish and lazy.

rosslee1987

VIP Member
How can we be jealous her!? We all have friends! REAL friends!
I’ve had a good giggle. Just watched Becky Mill buy a new car (a Porsche!) and so happy for her but also slightly jealous of her success, and here’s fat twat Laura with her clapped out Focus and shitty lifestyle making out how jealous we are of her! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Omg I'm howling at this thick fat fuck thinking she's some sort of Private Investigator

She can get any of us any time apparently ahhahaha... try it fatty, try working out who we are

• Haha

Kat615799

Chatty Member
So she left Alfie in the house on his own ?? Is she for real? He wouldn't know what do in an emergancy as she don't teach him fuck all .. what an absolute waste of air she is. Selfish fat bastard

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Laura Greaves #6 Will never recieve the mother of the year award, thinks she's the tits driving that clapped out Ford!

• Haha