Laura greaves #27 She's a child abuser, an addict and drug user, begging on tiktok like a self entitled loser.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah scouse slayer was on discussing what she said the other day about not allowing Lewis to change genders/dress in drag/saying that changing your gender is wrong. Someone came on and said scouse slayer was talking about her and then she was frantically trying to find a phone to watch her on to see what she was saying! Lewis was clearly not at school and was doing his mums dirty work like he used to searching on his laptop/phone to try and get into SS live to respond!

Then she went on tangent about SS resembling a piece of pork the dog (oceans dog was barking in the background) could eat 👀 she compared herself to a posh piece of steak and SS to dog food/a rustlers burger….
That poor lad being bossed around by that thing 💀

Your child has a suspected life threatening illness and your live on tik tok. Like seriously, wtaf.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
"I'm itching to get home and mow my garden"

While her son is beside her in hospital 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Hopefully they notice how malnourished the poor boy looks whilst she’s there in the hospital!!!

Reactions: 4
So the kitten she gave away was sold to someone filthy and riddled with fleas 🤣

She's such a scruff

Reactions: 2
What’s the score with the kittens? I’ve missed it. Have they been rehomed to someone who’s even less responsible than our Laura??
---
So the kitten she gave away was sold to someone filthy and riddled with fleas 🤣

She's such a scruff
Just like her then

Christ Alive! I’ve just been listening to her on live in the background droning on and on about a kitten (sunbathing and bored!) she’s been at it for over an hour. Then, she just got up and Alfie was crying asking her not to leave but she just keep saying ‘I’ll bring you a can of Monster’ .. and upped and left. She was literally at his hospital bedside all this time. I am truly stunned. I hope the nurses are logging all of this and pass it over to social care.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She's left her poorly kid in a hospital bed on his own while she tries to find a kitten?

• Wow
Reactions: 2