Laura greaves #27 She's a child abuser, an addict and drug user, begging on tiktok like a self entitled loser.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s building her evidence for her PIP claim. Multiple melt downs, trips to A&E, visits to the GP’s (where the receptionist made her cry). She’s been onto Dr Google and researched every symptom of EUPD so she knows what she needs to have, she can spout her symptoms text book style. She’s so transparent. Laura, get a job like the rest of us and stop sponging off the state and playing the victim, many people have had crappy childhoods and suffer with mental health issues, you’re not special. Just plain lazy.
I have EUPD, I’m a professional with a very good job. I wouldn’t wish it upon my worst enemy. It’s a horrific and very controversial illness and used as a card lately for benefits and also to attention seek and trigger others on TikTok. She makes me utterly sick.
---
I have EUPD, I’m a professional with a very good job. I wouldn’t wish it upon my worst enemy. It’s a horrific and very controversial illness and used as a card lately for benefits and also to attention seek and trigger others on TikTok. She makes me utterly sick.
Also to add if you strolled into a&e with a “EUPD” breakdown you’d be turned away because once you have that label it is VERY hard to get any kind of help. You can’t just diagnose yourself with it, albeit I got mine very fast many years ago, it just doesn’t work like that. It can’t come from a GP or your TikTok besties either 😂

Reactions: 6
She was waiting for her support worker this morning who was going to help her with her ‘paperwork’ no doubt benefit claim applications. Her blood work came back ‘inconclusive’. She had a meltdown over it and was talking suicide 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. I swear she wants an illness so she can add it to the already made up list of fake ‘mental health’ illnesses to boost the benefit claim. She disgusts me. She’s just a vile entitled lazy slob.

Reactions: 9
She was waiting for her support worker this morning who was going to help her with her ‘paperwork’ no doubt benefit claim applications. Her blood work came back ‘inconclusive’. She had a meltdown over it and was talking suicide 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. I swear she wants an illness so she can add it to the already made up list of fake ‘mental health’ illnesses to boost the benefit claim. She disgusts me. She’s just a vile entitled lazy slob.
Spot on 🙌

Reactions: 1
She’s given up ‘the page’ now she’s just not got it in her anymore and she knows not a single person will employ her smelly arse so the next best thing is to try and get her disability claim back why she’s suddenly laying it on thick all of a sudden! Let’s all keep our fingers crossed that they see right through it and she doesn’t get a single penny extra from benefits! She’s an actual scumbag!!!

Reactions: 4
This morning’s new health conditions are polycystic ovary syndrome and endometriosis 🤦‍♀️ She’ll try anything to get those benefits. Reasons for these conditions….she has a bad time with her periods and she’s got one boob bigger than the other and she’s got hairs growing out of her chin. Wtf. Honestly, her desperation is on another level. I’m an endo sufferer, try having multiple surgeries to remove ovarian cysts, pain that is off the scale, fertility issues and the most god awful bleeding. I’ve now got no ovaries or Fallopian tubes now thanks to endo. Oh…and I work full time.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
"Ryan was a tortured soul"

The reality is that he was an alcoholic drug abusing deadbeat thief

Reactions: 11
"He was a loveable rogue" meaning he was a thieving bleep.

Reactions: 12
This morning’s new health conditions are polycystic ovary syndrome and endometriosis 🤦‍♀️ She’ll try anything to get those benefits. Reasons for these conditions….she has a bad time with her periods and she’s got one boob bigger than the other and she’s got hairs growing out of her chin. Wtf. Honestly, her desperation is on another level. I’m an endo sufferer, try having multiple surgeries to remove ovarian cysts, pain that is off the scale, fertility issues and the most god awful bleeding. I’ve now got no ovaries or Fallopian tubes now thanks to endo. Oh…and I work full time.
This makes me so annoyed considering what Endo/PCOS suffers go through on a daily basis and then you have that absolute bleep diagnosing herself with it for a bit of cash 😡 she’s an absolute disgrace of a woman, it’s so much more than a heavy period and few chin hairs the 🐄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This mornings self diagnosis - bursitis ✔
Which she believes is “inflammation of muscles” 😂😂😂😂😅😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stuffing her face again in Maccies talking about her 500 health issues 🤣🤣🤣 yeah one of them is your OBESE!! sort it out you munter!!
Screenshot_20240509_083719_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240509_083729_TikTok.jpg

---
Can someone explain where her kids are?? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Her pit, dread to think of what that sofa smells off 🤮🤮
The coffee cup just dumped behind it all is sending me into a rage. She has a teenage son, i'd expect that type of behaviour from him but she's in her 30's and still can't move a dirty cup. Bet it's dripped on the sofa too :mad:

• Sick
Reactions: 5