Laura greaves #27 She's a child abuser, an addict and drug user, begging on tiktok like a self entitled loser.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ve done everything for him, he’s had all sorts. Parties, soft play, bouncy castles”

Saying over the years how much she’s done for A’s birthdays…in front of Lew who hasn’t had any of that from her.

ordering L about while she gasps for air from woddling about, embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
“I’ve done everything for him, he’s had all sorts. Parties, soft play, bouncy castles”

Saying over the years how much she’s done for A’s birthdays…in front of Lew who hasn’t had any of that from her.

She forgets last year when she didn't buy A nothing for his birthday 🙄 and just took him for a meal.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh my God that's the new cooker! Just left there with tit thrown over it. She must have it for about 6 months.

Reactions: 2
She’s actually knocked me sick today the absolute state of the house she’s got those boys living in, bet it stinks as bad as it looks too and she’s happily beaming looking around saying she’s done amazing 🤢 everything crossed A doesn’t get bullied having to bring his mates into his house looking the way it does! The way she was touching her hair and pulling up her leggings whilst making the sandwiches saying it’s fine kids eat of the floor! Absolutely gross!

£250 each for a kitten, is that the going rate??? She’s advertised them on pets 4 homes. If she gets that for them, Vega will be pregnant again before we know it, she’s bring in the £££
No people are greedy. I paid 50 for mine 3 years ago and I was told numerous times I'm being ripped off... cheapest I could find. I only wanted a black one too... wonder if shes flead and wormed them?

No people are greedy. I paid 50 for mine 3 years ago and I was told numerous times I'm being ripped off... cheapest I could find. I only wanted a black one too... wonder if shes flead and wormed them?
£250 is extortionate you can get pedigree breeds for around the same price I paid £40 for my female tuxedo kitten and only £50 for my male ginger tortoise shell she is money hungry and those poor kittens will not be health checked and poor vega is still a kitten so shouldn’t be having her own babies but will be now used as a breeding machine poor girl is unvaccinated, not flead and wormed also highly doubt she has a microchip which is soon to be a legal requirement. This woman should not be allowed pets or children totally neglectful to both she needs any other form of life removed from her care permanently.

Reactions: 6
£250 is extortionate you can get pedigree breeds for around the same price I paid £40 for my female tuxedo kitten and only £50 for my male ginger tortoise shell she is money hungry and those poor kittens will not be health checked and poor vega is still a kitten so shouldn’t be having her own babies but will be now used as a breeding machine poor girl is unvaccinated, not flead and wormed also highly doubt she has a microchip which is soon to be a legal requirement. This woman should not be allowed pets or children totally neglectful to both she needs any other form of life removed from her care permanently.
Its evil. But we all know she is anyway. Nothing will change. Like you say she'll be bred and bred now. Mines a indoor cat. Spayed and chipped at 6 month

She’s done nothing of the sort for either of them the grotesque bastard! She’s deluded!
---
Isn't there a law against breeding and selling kittens now?
I really hope there is and she gets the bleeping book thrown at her! 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 1
Its evil. But we all know she is anyway. Nothing will change. Like you say she'll be bred and bred now. Mines a indoor cat. Spayed and chipped at 6 month
Both my cats are indoors but my female was spayed, microchipped and vaccinated asap we will be doing the same with my male in acouple of months time they’re also regularly flead and wormed. Seeing her neglect those fur babies hurts my heart.

• Heart
Economics lesson off a dole dosser when she should be on the phone to the vets

oh well, could have predicted this……sounds like the cat is pregnant again. Kerching…..gets the £££’s in doesn’t it.

What happened at Alfie’s ‘party’? Joined this morning at the end of the convo but comments were saying how rude he was, assuming a friend?