Laura greaves #27 She's a child abuser, an addict and drug user, begging on tiktok like a self entitled loser.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day what now is it of her building a house on Minecraft but not actually seeing to and cleaning her own scabby real life house 🥴🥴

Reactions: 3
Day what now is it of her building a house on Minecraft but not actually seeing to and cleaning her own scabby real life house 🥴🥴
Spot on

She likes showing off her fake Minecraft house, maybe if she put the same energy into her real life house it wouldn't resemble a bando 🤣
---
I can't believe what comes out of her mouth sometimes..

Laura to Alfie "vega isn't coming in my room until she's had her flea treatment but she's allowed in yours"

Also "I'm not going hiking because I might break some bones"

Poor kid wants to get out of the house and she won't entertain it.

So wrong
---
Oh and pizza for breakfast..

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Spot on

She likes showing off her fake Minecraft house, maybe if she put the same energy into her real life house it wouldn't resemble a bando 🤣
---

Laura to Alfie "vega isn't coming in my room until she's had her flea treatment but she's allowed in yours"

So wrong
---
She’s a fat lazy c u next Tuesday! Weekend off and she’s spent it lay in that smelly bedroom of hers whilst the boys are bored! You would think she’d enjoy getting them up and off devices and out in the fresh air considering one of them has adhd supposedly and will be going stir crazy being left to sat around the house, even a walk to the park with the football would do them some good for getting out! She’d rather sit around with when 40 followers on tik tok live playing her sons ps5 🥴🥴

Alfie’s only got ADHD for the benefits. The poor lad needs fresh air, exercise and some stimulation apart from sitting in front of a PlayStation all day. Lazy parenting.

Home from school and being shouted at to come and help his fat Mam on a game.. what lovely childhood memories. I’d be deliberately getting detentions if I was those boys to stay at school a bit longer!

Reactions: 5
She was sat on call of duty talking dirty to some lad on the game while her kids are in the next room.

Disgusting

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She was sat on call of duty talking dirty to some lad on the game while her kids are in the next room.

Disgusting
I’m shocked she’s a ‘mother’ of two kids and she’s managed to not move from that same spot all day long!!!

Can she no longer drive her car? Is that why she’s suddenly glued her fat arse permanently to her bed all of a sudden!

Reactions: 5
I’m shocked she’s a ‘mother’ of two kids and she’s managed to not move from that same spot all day long!!!

Can she no longer drive her car? Is that why she’s suddenly glued her fat arse permanently to her bed all of a sudden!
Yeah she's not paying her insurance or the finance anymore

• Wow
  • Haha
Ugh she's bleeping gross man

No class whatsoever, sweating in the back of a taxi with her shopping. Taxi driver will need to disinfect the seat she's sat on

She's saying everything stinks of weed including her clothes..

That means she's smoking it in the house and her kids clothes will stink of weed too. Scruff

Spot on

---

So wrong
---
i had pizza for breakfast the other day. Difference is, I’d worked non stop the day before, hadn’t eaten a single thing all day, crashed hard when I got home and instantly slept to the next day, by 10am I was so exhausted, so hungry, just flat out miserable about going work again the day after, I just gave up and had myself a pizza at 10am :(