Laura greaves #27 She's a child abuser, an addict and drug user, begging on tiktok like a self entitled loser.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to an 'important' meeting while wearing sliders in the pouring rain

#stillnotjealous
Payin for a hour parking for a meeting that was booked for an hour and a half when she was 20 mins late as it was. She said she'd get away with it.

Has she been online? Pretty sure she hasn't been online since the 'important' meeting yesterday 🤞

Reactions: 1
Has she been online? Pretty sure she hasn't been online since the 'important' meeting yesterday 🤞
She got banned on her main account yesterday after her kicking off at the trolls and she’s not been on today.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've not seen her live in weeks, what account is she been using? I've not been blocked coz I normally watch from the outside.. ( dunno why I do this to myself :LOL: ) the Dramas on tiktok have been popping off for weeks! :oops:

Reactions: 1
She’s back on her ‘Just Laura’ account and she’s physically draaaaained apparently 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On the beg for some £££ for As birthday. His friends are coming round for buffet food. No way id be letting a kid near that hell hole.

Reactions: 9
The state of her hair is actually repulsive.. if I was hosting a birthday party for my child I would at least make an effort to look decent. Or if I couldn’t wash my hair I’d at least tie it up 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Why is she wearing fake glasses, does she think that she looks sexy or something? Absolutely hanging
---
Waddling around a supermarket with green teeth and chip pan hair the bleeping scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Laura on live saying to someone ‘HOW DO YOU KNOW I OVER EAT?’
HAHAHAHAHA BABE you cannot be serious

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£250 each for a kitten, is that the going rate??? She’s advertised them on pets 4 homes. If she gets that for them, Vega will be pregnant again before we know it, she’s bring in the £££

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She hasn't and won't clean that crack den, how can you mot be embarrassed inviting your kids friends to your house?

Kids will get bullied for tit like this

Reactions: 4
Did she really go and take her eldest out of school because she's too lazy to do all the party stuff herself 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Did she really go and take her eldest out of school because she's too lazy to do all the party stuff herself 🤦‍♀️
Yep unbelievable isn't it "he don't like science so he will be happy if I take him out"

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is she making an effort this year when last year those boys didn’t even get a card?!

Reactions: 2