Laura greaves #27 She's a child abuser, an addict and drug user, begging on tiktok like a self entitled loser.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s never in JD sports in her oodie? 😱😱 she’s actually disgusting, how are those boys not ashamed of her 🙈 she said she’s not showing her face cus of how bad her hair is too! She got £2,000 yesterday for her universal credit so that’ll be her rent and other bill money she’s spending!
2000??? How???

Explains her McDonalds binge this morning then

2000??? How???

Explains her McDonalds binge this morning then
Yep and her spending!!! Universal credit it’ll have her housing benefit and whatever benefits she gets for the boys all included but we all know she doesn’t pay her rent/gas/electric etc so she just spends it instead of paying bills.

Reactions: 3
“There’s 19 symptoms of CPTSD and I’ve got 14 of them”

🤣🤣🤣 wow if she ends up blagging all 19 she might be able to bag some extra money eh. duck all the way off you dosser. Go and take your son a towel to school like you should have done hours ago. Rat.
---
The only thing that has any kind of PTSD is those kittens and the way she holds them. Not to mention chucking them on the side. Their tiny babies does she not want understand her size and strength compared to them.

Proper bando gaff 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her mate just outed her, we already know where you live you sweaty fat bastard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The boys birthdays are coming round again so the sympathy tears have begun in the hope that her followers will find it again like last year 👀

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see this mornings woe me. I would actually pay to listen to her parents side of the story !! Only ever hear her side. Hasn’t her dad been married to his second wife for over 25 years. How many failed relationships has she had coz they’re all narcs 🤔

Did anyone see this mornings woe me. I would actually pay to listen to her parents side of the story !! Only ever hear her side. Hasn’t her dad been married to his second wife for over 25 years. How many failed relationships has she had coz they’re all narcs 🤔
Yeah I saw, it's funny because she blames her dad for everything but won't address why she gave Lewis up in the first place

Yeah I saw, it's funny because she blames her dad for everything but won't address why she gave Lewis up in the first place
Exactly ! She said “my dad isn’t proud of me” she was fighting against him why would he be proud 🤣. Thick as 😂

Reactions: 1
🎯 she’d be able to ‘start healing’ once she finally admits her own wrong doings, it’s always everyone else’s fault!!! Social services don’t take kids away and ban parents from seeing those kids for no reason! Her dad obviously saw the neglect and whatever else when Lewis was a baby and she should be thanking him for stepping in so Lewis wasn’t adopted out!

Reactions: 4
She owes vulnerable hayley the mod, money, you'll never see that again hayley 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She owes vulnerable hayley the mod, money, you'll never see that again hayley 😂😂
Hayley has given her hundreds and hundreds in an attempt to make a friend by the looks of it and fat pants has ran with it and just taken more and more of her, it’s shocking behaviour really.

Going to an 'important' meeting while wearing sliders in the pouring rain

#stillnotjealous

• Haha
Reactions: 4