Laura greaves #27 She's a child abuser, an addict and drug user, begging on tiktok like a self entitled loser.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura has been sticking up for Tara who’s SA’d her kids. So now these woman are all coming from Laura. Absolutely mental day

Reactions: 2
I give it a year before she has a heart attack.

the fat duck can’t walk anywhere without getting out of breath. She looks jaundiced too the absolute waste of skin

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her 14 year old kid who should be at school was in the comments giving it the biggun too, wrong uns the lot of em

Reactions: 5
Her 14 year old kid who should be at school was in the comments giving it the biggun too, wrong uns the lot of em
No wander she supports child abusers when she allows her kids to witness so much.

One thing I’d say and I hope she reads here to see it, but honestly think to yourself Laura, for as much as you call yourself an amazing mum, do good mums lose their children? Yes, we know you have been fighting through court to get him back for 3 years 🥱 but honestly, would a good mum lose him in the first place and then wait nearly FOURTEEN YEARS to get custody back of him 🤔

No wander she supports child abusers when she allows her kids to witness so much.

One thing I’d say and I hope she reads here to see it, but honestly think to yourself Laura, for as much as you call yourself an amazing mum, do good mums lose their children? Yes, we know you have been fighting through court to get him back for 3 years 🥱 but honestly, would a good mum lose him in the first place and then wait nearly FOURTEEN YEARS to get custody back of him 🤔
You’re wasting your time-she blames her dad and sister for that! It’s never her fault. Always everyone else’s! 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
You’re wasting your time-she blames her dad and sister for that! It’s never her fault. Always everyone else’s! 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
Apparently her dad abused her so badly she’s now got BPD but yet still sends her kids there for them to look after

Very true! As she said earlier ‘you can tell all these people going against me are bad people because they’re bullying me who’s a lovely person’ just shows her levels of delusion!

Apparently her dad abused her so badly she’s now got BPD but yet still sends her kids there for them to look after
Yet another excuse! She also said she went through domestic abuse with a partner which caused her BPD! It’s all a load of shite! She’s at it as always! 😂😂

And sliders. Imagine spending as much money as she does on takeaways without having a proper coat for the cold weather or proper shoes that fit your feet.
And that bleeping monsters inc oodie, she has no shame whatsoever

And that bleeping monsters inc oodie, she has no shame whatsoever
She’s never in JD sports in her oodie? 😱😱 she’s actually disgusting, how are those boys not ashamed of her 🙈 she said she’s not showing her face cus of how bad her hair is too! She got £2,000 yesterday for her universal credit so that’ll be her rent and other bill money she’s spending!

• Wow
Reactions: 3